Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Director Of Sales, Home Improvement Lending
Cincinnati , OH 45242
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
LendKey is solving a complex challenge to improve lives with lending made simple by helping financial institutions compete in the digital age and provide a delightful customer experience, while providing borrowers with the simple, transparent, digital borrowing experience they have come to expect and desire. LendKey works with hundreds of credit unions and banks to conduct their education finance and home improvement loan programs.
LendKey is seeking a Director of Sales for its Home Improvement Lending (HIL) division. The Director of Sales is ideally a high energy, problem solving leader who has experience in developing and managing sales teams in a B2B2C channel sales environment. The Director of Sales will have oversight and ownership of Sales and Account Management duties performed by the HIL division. The Director of Sales will report to the Vice President, Home Improvement General Manager (GM).
What youll do:
- Hit the ground running by inheriting management of the current HIL sales team
- Voraciously learn all HIL product specs, selling points, competitive intelligence, workflows, and processes
- Work with the current HIL sales team to develop account strategies aimed at driving loan volume out of a network of home improvement contractors
- In connection with the GM, develop and own monthly, quarterly, and annual loan originations goals
- Immediately engage with key contractor accountsincluding Leads, Opportunities, and Onboarded Accountsto understand business needs, design sales strategies, and ultimately convert leads, dormant accounts, and underperforming accounts into producing contractor accounts which generate consistent monthly loan volume for LendKey
- In conjunction with the GM, develop and design a team structure that will optimize sales and account management duties within specific US geographies and home improvement industry verticals (pools, sunroom, pole barns, windows, roofing, HVAC, solar, etc.)
- Assist in performing home improvement and other point-of-sale channel market research
- Work with the sales team to engage with and developing new and existing contractor partnerships
- Work with the GM to develop best-in-class internal training materials designed at coaching, informing, and challenging the HIL sales team to be successful when working to drive loan volume out of contractor relationships
- Work with GM and HR to grow the sales team, including posting job requisites, identifying candidates, interviewing candidates, and onboarding new hires
- Work cross-departmentally to develop and own enterprise-class pitch and training materials aimed at developing new and growing existing contractor accounts
- Help in onboarding, designing workflows for, and fostering team adoption of key sales enablement tools such as Salesforce.com and Outreach
- Help strategically plan key field sales activities, such as client visits and conferences
- Be the daily management resource for members of the HIL sales team
- Be data obsessed and pursue an informed sales strategy
What were looking for:
- Strong desire to work for a mission-based organization that emphasizes the importance of providing exceptional customer service and aligned with our core values: Truthful at all times; Helpful to teammates, clients, and customers; Present, committed & engaged to their teams and work; Driven to be courageous to make an impact; and Diligent & conscientious in executing every element of work.
Skills and experience:
- 3-6 years of sales management experience, ideally within a B2B2C home improvement or point-of-sale consumer lender or sales management experience working at a home improvement contracting company
- 5-10 years of sales or business development experience ideally focused on selling consumer products through a channel of resellers
- Understanding of finance and point-of-sale consumer loan products
- Understanding of Contractors and home improvement industry
- Ability to adapt to and lead through fast-paced, high-growth, uncertain environments
- Ability to fully own the growth and management of a sales division
- Diligent, strategic thinker with understanding of how home improvement contractors operate
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Highly analytical and focused on driving results through understanding key data
- Willing to identify and take ownership of projects without being asked
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, and ability to work well in a team environment
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Strong with Excel, PowerPoint and CRM utilization
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience required