Director Of Sales & Business Development
Kmjj Enterprise LLC
Chicago , IL 60604
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Chicago, IL, USA Full Time
Compensation: $100,000 to $150,000 Annually
Full benefits and Bonus
Long established relationships with eDiscovery service providers and application developers etc. is a must
The Director of Sales & Business Development is responsible for developing, implementing, and executing an aggressive, comprehensive external sales plan that targets and ultimately on-boards new, organic business partners and grows revenue for the organization. The Director is focused on maintaining and establishing long-term, business and strategic partnerships in the eDiscovery industry specifically targeting Legal and Financial enterprises on a global scale. The Director is also responsible for managing the operations of the in-house sales support staff made up of Account Mangers, Sales Engineers and Sales Operation Specialists
The Director will serve on the leadership team, manage the Client Services Department, and report directly to the Vice President of Strategy & Business Operations
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develop and implement a comprehensive sales / go to market strategy working with the VP of Strategy and CEO / Founder for upcoming year
- End-to-end management and ownership of the Client Services Department, who are ultimately responsibility for customer satisfaction – including on-time deliverables, quality delivery, proactive client follow-up and quality client communication
- Develop Standard Product & Service Offerings based on historical sales or delivery from Product Engineering department for products and services yet to be released to the market
- Review Product / Service Offering Demand & Profitability and Identify which products to promote most heavily in the market
- Identify, own, and maintain key business partnerships and clients – continuously define and communicate the ‘Ideal Customer’ based on strategic principles and Vision
- Develop and adhere to departmental budget and fill open roles as continues to scale
- Manage conventions, conferences, and workshops to generate actionable leads and disciplined follow-ups
- Work with Finance and Procurement to set standard pricing for Products / Service Offerings
- Develop Sales Growth Plan and Department-wise quarterly and annual Sales Goals / forecasts
- Review and Approve Client proposals and SOWs, and review deliverables per client SOWs
- Work with clients and partners to develop next generation products and service offerings and provide feedback to product engineering leads
- Develop Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) for the department and work with direct reports on an ongoing, quarterly basis
- 5+ years in a sales management or supervisor role with a proven track record of sales expansion and conversion and effective team develop and leadership
- 8+ years’ work experience in the eDiscovery industry with record of accomplishment of delivering sales results and driving impact.
- Strong organizational and written/verbal skills; must be able to manage multiple, concurrent sales campaigns for each partner program.
- Sophisticated sales and relationship building skills demonstrated through financial metrics of program growth.
- Analytical and quantitative skills; proven ability to leverage data in decision-making.
- 75% availability to travel domestically and internationally (Europe and Asia Pacific)
- Geographical proximity to Chicago, Illinois is a plus