Director Of Quality (Hospital) - Registered Nurse
Kore Healthcare Recruitment
Fort Walton Beach , FL 32547
Posted 2 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Position: Director of QualityLocation: Fort Walton Beach, FLPosition Type:
Full-time, permanent positionSalary:
Based on years of experienceAnnual Performance
Yes, case by caseBenefits
: Yes World Class comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance, 401-K with company match, Employee Stock Purchase Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Student Loan Repayment, Paid Family Leave, Wellness Programs, Flex Spending Account, Employee Discount Program, Adoption Assistance and more!!Facility Type:
267-Bed acute care hospital; the only facility in the Tri-County area offering open-heart surgery, an Advanced Primary Stroke Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center and Cancer Care Center accredited by the Commission on Cancer.JOB SUMMARY
- Responsible to provide comprehensive assessment, planning, monitoring, and evaluation for compliance with accreditation and regulatory agencies including any state licensing standards.
- The Director shall investigate regulations, standards, and laws and make initial recommendations to ensure compliance with all regulatory and accrediting entities. The Director will translate standards, requirements, and policies into terms or processes meaningful to the staff and provide consultation and education to relevant taskforces, quality action teams, and committees to ensure ongoing compliance with standards.
- The Director will ensure an ongoing mechanism for proactive monitoring and auditing is developed, continually updated, and executed on a regular schedule and the results of any monitoring or auditing are made available to the appropriate leadership.
- The Director is responsible for directing and coordinating regulatory and accreditation functions, ensuring appropriate preparation, and active participation of appropriate staff and managers for agencies such as The Joint Commission (TJC), Floridas Agency for Healthcare Administration (AHCA), and/or the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and to formulate responses to accreditation findings and inquiries.
- BSN, Required
- Post Graduate Degree in Nursing or Healthcare related field, Required or in-process
- RN license in the State of Florida (or compact/multi-state)
- CPHQ (Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality) OR CHCQM (Diplomate in American Board of Quality Assurance and Utilization Review Physicians)
- 3 - 5 years Quality Leadership experience, Required
- 5 -7 years Hospital-based experience, Required
- MUST BE AN RN
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Demonstrated success and abilities in leadership, achieving results, communications, customer service and health care management.
- 63rd on Fortunes 100 List
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive years
- Named by Ethisphere one of the Worlds Most Ethical Companies
we believe our success is dependent on an environment where caregivers, staff, administrators, physicians and volunteers are at the core of a patients-first culture.We offer:
- Security and stability from working with Americas leading healthcare provider!
- Unmatched potential for a variety, flexibility and career growth.
- The joy of teaming with people who share your passion for the care and improvement of human life.