Director Of Public Affairs And Community Relations
Bronx , NY 10461
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Organizes, directs and implements a comprehensive and on-going Public Affairs and Community Relations program. Coordinates a network of internal and external communications. Addresses internal and external constituencies through a variety of written and verbal mechanisms. Works closely with Outreach, Home Care, Outpatient Department, and Hospice Programs to define, articulate, and implement the most effective marketing strategies to increase patient referrals and wide-spread awareness of Calvarys programs. Is a strategic player in articulating and communicating messages for fund-raising needs of the hospital via the Calvary Fund. Must have strong leadership, communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- 5 to 7 years Public Relations experience required, preferably in a health care setting.
- Bachelors Degree in Public Relations, Communications or Journalism required. Masters Degree preferred.
- Must have a broad range of desktop publishing expertise, creative writing, layout and design ability and knowledge of print, broadcast, and web-based media.
- Ability to produce a wide variety of internal and external publications and advertisements.
- Must have experience in print production materials and budget management.
- Significant experience with media relations required.
- Must be proficient in photography and photography display.
- Exhibits an ability and attitude relative to the spirit of caring and tradition at Calvary Hospital as required by specific job duties and functions.