VIEW JOBS10/19/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-01-17T00:00Job Title: Senior Director - Application Development
Location: Alpharetta, GA
ADP Technology Services, Inc. seeks a Senior Director - Application Development at our Alpharetta, GA location. Responsibilities: Develop full software development project plans and manage software development projects through completion. Provide support for design and development of corporate enterprise service software architecture and related components. Apply software development methodologies, programming concepts, design patterns, OOP/OOD, and database designs. Perform code reviews, monitor project deliverables, and participate in system improvements. Design, develop, document, and maintain corporate software applications. Work with release management during release scope planning to communicate resource allocation for project development phases.
Education and Qualifications/Skills and Competencies:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics or a related field plus ten (10) years of related experience. Employer will accept a master's degree plus six (6) years of experience in lieu of a bachelor's degree plus ten years of experience.
Three (3) years of experience must include: Developing, testing, building, and deploying full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC); Relational Database Management Systems, including Oracle 10g/11g or SQL Server 2008; Service-oriented Architecture (SOA) environment; Systems Architecture; Java; .Net; Oracle; Crystal Reports; XML/Restful services; ETL; NUnit; SVN; Git; and Rally.
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
VIEW JOBS10/20/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-01-18T00:00Director Portfolio and Project Management
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States — thyssenkrupp Elevator Corp
Location Alpharetta Duration Long-term Contract Full Time Status Laufende Rekrutierung Job ID US_GFT_01774
thyssenkrupp Elevator Corporation is seeking Director Portfolio and Project Management to join our team in Alpharetta, GA. While project management is about executing projects right, portfolio management is about executing the right projects! Establishes and directs the set up and maintenance of the North American program and project portfolio (PPM) including status, benefits and risks in tight alignment with the different stakeholder groups. Responsible for consistent application of the scope and objectives of the program and portfolio management function. This position must possess the ability to establish direction, develop and execute plans and inspire others to deliver desired results. It is also responsible for ensuring that process improvement initiatives are aligned with the strategy. This position will relocate to the Smyrna, GA are by 2022 Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Set up and maintain a holistic view on the North American program and project portfolio (PPM) including status, benefits and risks in tight alignment with the different stakeholder groups
* Evaluate consistency of PPM with strategic direction
* Baseline, develop and drive the North American program & project portfolio for the field organization in tight alignment with the business leaders excluding but in alignment with major transformational programs (focus on continuous improvements) on each organizational level
* Identify and provide hands on support for critical program/project phases
* Provide pragmatic governance & guidance regarding portfolio management principles to be applied across the organization
* Provide consistent and efficient communication for Executive leadership team
* Support Strategic Dialogue preparation
* Reviews and challenges the financial and operational impact of projects
* Directs the activities of and assigns projects to program and project managers, as appropriate, with the goal of aligning all project plans and strategies to the larger program vision to achieve macro-level benefits and results. Coordinates deliverables across projects, managing dependencies and developing functional risk mitigation strategies
* Leads and directs program managers, project managers and project teams in execution of project deliverables. Confers with and advises team participants on policies and procedures, priorities and methods. Consults with personnel in other business areas to coordinate activities. Responsible for administrative functions in managing the team and project milestone deliverables
* Acts as an escalation point for conflicts, risks, issues and action items as brought forth by direct reports or project team. Responds to issues or problems that arise in day-to-day project operations and/or during development efforts. Meets with appropriate staff to define and investigate problems or issues and propose solutions with time and cost estimates. Verifies results of all changes and/or enhancements
* Ensures strategies, programs and projects are translated into specific, executable projects. Formulates project scopes and objectives, assigning projects to project managers or coordinators as appropriate and monitors their progress. Responsible for development of business requirements and overall project plans. Communicates project progress, findings, output, and deployment plans to leadership and all parties involved
* Bachelor's degree in a related field (Engineering/Business), Masters in Business Administration or related field a plus
* Minimum 10 years of experience in portfolio management role
* Strong customer focus (internal/external)
* Excellent communication, influencing negotiation and facilitation skills
* Certifications in Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt preferred
* Other project management certifications: SCM, COP, Agile preferred
* Project Management Professional (PMP) strongly preferred
* Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple projects with limited management oversight, including timelines, tasks, teams, group dynamics, etc.
* Understanding of IT project methodologies, project life cycles and WBS structure
* Strong organizational, project management, presentation, communication and negotiation skills
* Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook and data analytics
* Critical thinker with strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong Customer focused (internal & external)
* Good understanding of field processes in construction and service
* Overall, minimum 10 years of professional experience in portfolio management
* Proven success as on program and project management level
* Excellent communication, influencing, negotiation and facilitation skills
* Able to travel & work globally with appropriate sensitivities to cultures and businesses; experience living in more than one (international) location would be an advantage
* Understanding of IT project methodologies, project life cycles and WBS structure
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Our offer to you
Respect, recognition and appreciation of the contribution of everyone. Regular team - and social events.
Compensation and benefits
We offer a lot: Fair working conditions and a reasonable, competitive compensation are the foundation for many more attractive benefits.
Vacation and Paid Time Off
Paid vacation, sick leave and personal days.
Safety at work and Healthcare
Safety at work & Healthcare: Highest standards in occupational safety and health, comprehensive programs and measures for safety at work and preventive healthcare with comprehensive coverage and flexible options.
Security for the future
Financial security for your individual retirement plan.
Training and continuing developement options. Help to grow alongside with us, in personality and profession.
We work together closely and respect each other, for over 200 years. If that is just as important to you as it is to us, apply now!
To learn more about thyssenkrupp in North America, please visit our website:
thyssenkrupp Elevator Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, genetics, disability, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law.
Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process are encouraged to contact us directly at 1-844-427-5461.
We are thyssenkrupp!
At thyssenkrupp we have more than 160,000 employees in 78 countries and annual sales of €42,7 billion. We are active in automotive engineering, logistics, plant technology, elevator manufacturing and much more. We work in large and small businesses all around the world – but we always work together. We have over 200 years of experience in industry and the latest cutting-edge technology. We have a position that's right for you, that piques your interest, and that puts your skills to the test.
The Mansions At Alpharetta Assisted Living And Memory Support
Posted 6 days ago
VIEW JOBS10/16/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-01-14T00:00SUMMARY:
The Resident Care Director will be involved in all aspects of the community in coordinating the assessments of new residents, marketing and family relations, the orientation and education of the resident care staff, coordinating all activities of memory impairment, care planning, quality improvement, and infection control. Leads the Care team by treating the staff and residents with a high level of respect and dignity.
* The professional knowledge and skills necessary to plan, organize develop and direct the overall operation of the Resident Care Department in accordance with the current state, federal and local standards to insure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
* Qualified by experience and training to assess resident needs and to develop a service care according to these needs.
* Demonstrates an understanding of patho-physiological and psycho-social changes that is associated with the aging process and disabilities that is used to develop interventions.
* Bachelor's degree in nursing or equivalent experience in community and geriatric nursing.
* CPR certification.
* Minimum of two years of supervisory experience.
* Valid driver's license.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Participates in interviewing and selection of residents moving into the community.
* Completes the assessment of the resident
* Develops an individualized resident care plan.
* Upon move-in contacts resident's primary care physician obtains medical information.
* Coordinates health related services.
* Observes and reports significant changes in the resident's condition to family, community nurse or primary physician.
* Participates in marketing of residential site.
* When necessary and with written physician's orders, administers topical and oral medications as well as ear and eye drops.
* Participates in the recruiting and selection of resident care assistants.
* Evaluates the care practices of resident care assistants.
* Reviews initial resident care plan with resident care assistants.
* Supervises personal care services as required by law
* Determines staffing levels necessary to meet total care needs of the residents.
* Monitors resident care to assure that all residents are treated fairly and with kindness, dignity and respect.
* Incorporates standards of nursing practice into care services
* Develops nursing staff orientation and specialized training services and programs.
* Develops educational programs on both an individual and group basis.
* Conducts staff meetings and in-service education.
* Maintains records of resident care evaluations and educational training.
* Evaluates need to improve standards of resident care, ensuring quality care and maintaining cost-effectiveness.
* Clinical practice incorporates health assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning and intervention and evaluation care.
* Integrates and coordinates care with other members of the health care team, resident and family.
* Maintains confidentiality.
* Reviews and revises care plans at least every six months or as care needs change.
* Reacts calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
* Demonstrates ability to resolve difficulties and bring diverse opinions to equitable solution.
* Possesses strong writing and organizational skills.
* Utilizes skills to advocate for residents and to improve nursing care.
* Maintains current knowledge and skills.
* Integrates ethical principles and norms into practice.
* Ensures that the program keeps such records as are necessary to disclose fully the services provided to the resident and to furnish, on request, such information and statistics necessary for monitoring and evaluating the resident care program.
* Develops and implements policies to ensure the proper handling and care of residents, personnel and visitors involved in accidents/incidents.
* Develops and implements policies and procedures to ensure proper handling of infectious waste and sharps.
* Participates in assigned committees.
* Evaluates the care given to residents.
* Evaluates and reviews resident care plan practices.
* Monitors care services to ensure that the staff follows established departmental policies and procedures.
* Ensure that the staff disciplinary action is administered fairly and without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability or marital status.
* Ensures quality practice through peer review, continuing education and professional development.
* Participates in quality improvement projects.
The Mansions At Alpharetta Assisted Living And Memory SupportAlpharettaGA