Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Director Of Product Marketing
El Segundo , CA 90245
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Saviynt is searching for a highly talented product marketing leader to join our marketing team. We just raised a $40M VC round, and we are in hyper growth mode! As the Product Marketing Director, you will create and communicate compelling narratives, align messaging and content for various joint partner initiatives, and ensure coordination across sales plays and tools. You will play a key role in product launches, sales training, marketing campaigns, and account-based marketing initiatives.
- You will be the expert on market trends and the competitive landscape in the Identity Governance and Administration markets.
- Jointly develop and curate the marketing strategy and GTM programs for our Sales and Partner teams
- Create content, assets, and tools (e.g. eBooks, articles, blogs, podcasts, sales presentations, ROI calculators), that operationalize the GTM programs for our marketing and partner programs
- Adapt and communicate Saviynts key capabilities, differentiators, benefits, and use cases for joint partner target customer segments and sales plays
- Develop and execute outbound marketing strategies to improve awareness, increase the share of voice, and build sales pipeline with our strategic partners
- Understand channel requirements and deliver high-impact sales tools and training to both, Saviynts and our partners sales forces
- 8+ years in a product marketing or similar role in the Identity Management industry
- Proven experience developing audience-based strategies and content in line with a built-for-cloud business model
- Experience developing and validating positioning, messaging, competition, segmentation, and go-to-market strategy for a fast-paced, high growth technology market
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with C-level and partner audiences
- Passionate about the Security Space, Identity Management, and analytics/business Intelligence.
- Bachelors degree required. MBA preferred
- Ability to establish goals and set clear expectations, prioritize activities, and follow through with timely execution in a fluid, cross-functional team environment.
- Track record developing outbound marketing campaigns including creative message execution for joint GTM partner initiatives
Full benefits package at a hyper growth company.