Director Of Product Management
Sunbolt Recruiting Group, LLC
San Francisco , CA 94105
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
You will be responsible for identifying and defining product features and offerings that can make running distributed systems such as Cassandra, Hadoop, Spark and Kafka dramatically faster, cheaper, and more scalable. You'll work directly with customers to understand where they spend their time, what features are valuable to them, what's difficult to implement or scale, and what could transform how they use technology. With full ownership of the product, you will report directly to the CEO.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
- You'll perform detailed analyses linking concrete customer pain to products, features and market opportunity.
- Work with UX researchers and designers to determine the ideal customer interactions and use these insights to inform product.
- Work with marketing to create personas, customer segmentation, messaging and pricing.
- As product leader youll define our product management processes and establish proper feedback loops into engineering, sales and marketing.
- We use a simplified lean methodology, working in small sprints with direct feedback from customers. Our ability to build, get feedback and iterate is critical.
- 100% Remote / Telecommute role
- Competitive Base Salary plus Equity
- You will be a senior member of the team and will have ownership over product, features, and roadmap.
- You'll have a direct and significant impact on the future of the company.
- 3+ years product management experience with enterprise IT, infrastructure or SaaS products with at least 2 successful exits
- 2+ years experience working with AI and/or Machine Learning
- 1+ years experience deployment experience using Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Demonstrated ability to dive deep into markets to assess potential opportunities and perform competitive analysis.
- Experience working with UX researchers and designers to understand customer interactions and incorporate feedback into product.
- Superior social, verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience in a dynamic, distributed work environment with a bias for action.
- A love of distributed systems, data, and learning new things.