Director Of Product Management - Brokerage
Austin , TX 73301
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Altruist is an LA fintech company on a mission to make financial advice better for everyone. Were looking to hire an experienced and hands-on Director of Product Management to work with the VP and Sr Director of Product to own the ambitious roadmap for our Brokerage Platform. This is a critical product area for our company, with the opportunity to revolutionize the financial services industry. If you are passionate about building meaningful products and experiences that have a real impact on peoples lives, and you have experience scaling products and product teams, we want to hear from you.
What Youll Do
- Assist the VP and Sr Director of Product with the vision and roadmap for Altruists fully-digital brokerage platform for independent financial advisors.
- Define requirements, workflows, and user experience for key brokerage features including: trading, rebalancing, reporting, market data, internal tools, and order routing.
- Leverage stellar project management skills to coordinate and direct the efforts of multiple departments to deliver on the product roadmap and achieve company OKRs.
- Own product backlog and prioritization for key product areas.
- Ensure that requirements and designs for the product are based on sound market and competitive research and are supported by customer interviews, focus groups, and surveys.
- Liaise with the Customer Success and Trading Operations teams to investigate issues and work closely with engineering to find solutions.
- Drive key architectural and vendor decisions in close partnership with the engineering team and executive stakeholders.
- Foster and maintain relationships with key partners and vendors.
- Own, measure, and drive improvements across key product metrics, including product revenue, engagement, adoption, CSAT, and NPS.
What Youll Need
- 5-10 years of product management experience building SaaS or Fintech products.
- Prior experience in the financial services industry, including an understanding of investment management principles, securities trading, regulatory environment, market data and the technology landscape.
- Experience building out internal tools to manage the day to day operations of a brokerage platform.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and investigate customer requests and issues and work with engineering teams to resolve them.
- Experience working with corresponding clearing firms such as APEX Clearing.
- Solid tech
- nical background or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Comfortable leveraging 3rd party APIs and translating them into workflows and functional requirements.
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills and ability to interact persuasively with engineering and design teams.
- Proven ability to develop product strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Affinity for a fast-paced, early-stage environment and a lean product development mindset.
- Bachelors or Master's degree, preferably in a technical or finance-related field.
What Youll Get
At Altruist youll work with a talented group of hungry creators looking to disrupt our industry. Youll be given the freedom to do your best work alongside down-to-earth developers, designers, and thinkers who are at the leading edge of their craft.
We offer top-of-the-line health benefits, 401(k), a competitive salary, and a flexible schedule including unlimited vacation time. Youll join at the ground floor and have the opportunity to make your mark and have a real say in how we build products. Our office is located in the heart of Venice, CA on Abbot Kinney Blvd.
Youll join a proven founding team with significant venture backing by Venrock. Together, were going to fix the broken parts of finance and investing (most of it).