Director Of Partnerships
New York , NY 10001
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for a U.S. or UK based Director of Partnerships who will have overall responsibility for setting and executing our partnerships strategy. Youll identify new partnership opportunities, develop relationships with key partners and drive business for Elliptic. In this role, youll bridge our product strategy and our commercial strategy, looking for and bringing to life opportunities to work with partners who can further our goals.
We need you to be comfortable influencing senior stakeholders, including the company founders and other executives, constantly communicating revenue driving opportunities and gaining their buy-in and support. Youll additionally have great organisational skills and will create cross-functional buy-in across sales, marketing, product and engineering, helping to deliver strategic partnership opportunities.
Youll need the ability to initiate new partnership discussions, create commercial proposals and define value propositions that will deliver significant revenue for Elliptic. As well negotiating and agreeing contracts with new partners, youll coordinate work required by the legal team to execute these agreements smoothly.
What you will do?
- Set and execute the global partnerships strategy in line with the company's vision, strategy and OKRs.
- Identify new partners to recruit and onboard them to the platform. Current and potential partnerships include B2B SaaS providers in the crypto industry, financial institutions, systems integrators, specialist resellers and more - a wide range.
- Achieve revenue targets & goals; be accountable for sourced & influenced revenue, as well as partner success KPIs.
End-to-End Partner Management
- Develop mutually beneficial and trusting relationships with partners.
- Enable partners through training and evangelising the platform to win new business; through virtual and in-person demos & training.
- Take ownership for successfully implementing the partnerships and managing their performance.
- Be the primary point of contact for partners throughout the partner lifecycle.
- Establish goals for each partner relationship; update and maintain proper reporting metrics and funnel management.
Elliptic Sales Enablement
- Work with the sales team to accelerate time to value.
- Enable sales teams to close enterprise sales opportunities by educating, qualifying and providing feedback to partners to ensure referrals are always of a high quality.
- Understand and communicate market opportunities, needs and partner feedback to cross-functional teams.
- In collaboration with marketing, create tools to drive demand such as partner campaigns, collateral, webinars, and events.
- Work cross-functionally with other teams, including Product, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing to oversee the implementation of new partnerships.
- Influence the product and engineering roadmaps to effect integration partnerships.
- Understand the product, use cases and customer needs to be able to identify product and customer gaps that could be addressed with strategic partnerships.
- You have experience in a strategically commercial role such as Partner Manager, Channel Manager, Alliances Manager, Business Development Manager, or similar.
- You are crystal clear about how to partner with providers of data and/or software solutions.
- You are proud of your track record of overachieving individual and team revenue.
- You have a track record for driving B2B SaaS partnerships, preferably with enterprise companies and in either the financial services or GRC (governance, risk, compliance) industry verticals.
- You love closing deals and get a strong sense of satisfaction from exceeding targets.
- Your analytical skills are highly tuned, and you are known for your effective communication and influencing skills.
- You are a quick study and you love learning about new concepts. You invest in your own growth.
- You're driven, energetic, and focused. You have a reputation for setting and executing well crafted plans.
- You love a challenge; we value self-starters who are ready to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in.
- You have thought about what its like to work at a start-up and youre excited about the opportunity!
Bonus Points if you:
- Have proven knowledge of the SI and consulting landscape related to financial institutions.
- Your experience has been in the enterprise / major financial institutions segment.
- Have an established network in financial institutions, crypto businesses and/or their vendors.
- You have had direct experience in AML or the broader risk and compliance technology space.
- Youre interested in cryptoassets and emerging technologies
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- 25 days holiday
- Private health insurance & wellness incentive programmes
- Work pension scheme
- Personal training budget & LinkedIn Learning subscription
- Collaborative, flexible and friendly environment with options for remote working Social events which include monthly team lunch on us, quarterly full day events and an annual company 3 day event
- Being part of a business with a purpose, and the opportunity to work with a passionate team of mission-driven people wholl stretch and challenge you