Director Of Operations
San Francisco , CA 94102
Posted 5 days ago
Who is Spring Fertility?
Were a passionate, dedicated team of leading physicians and scientists who came from some of the best research hospitals and fertility centers around the world to become the fastest growing fertility group in the country. We offer the most patient-centric, individualized, flexible and compassionate care. Our mission is to partner with our patients to help them achieve their goals, whatever those may be. We believe everyone deserves a family if they want one, and our team is dedicated to guiding our patients on their unique journeys!
Why should you join our team?
We are a mission-driven organization that is looking for high performers, movers, shakers and innovators! We are working hard to create a first-class fertility practice, but we know how to have fun too! We are growing quickly and care deeply about the development of our team, both professionally and personally. We value optimism, compassion, teamwork, and above all, are united by our shared commitment to put patients first.
The Director of Operations at Spring Fertility is a dynamic role and one that is critical to the success of the day to day operations, clinical oversight and future of our organization. This role will be responsible for providing a superior patient experience, growth of Spring Fertility, the integration of the day to day operations into Spring Fertility along with clinical and regulatory oversight, employee development and growth, and efficient and proactive oversight of the clinic operations.
This individual must be able to understand the granular protocols and processes of the practice, while having the understanding of long term business needs of a fast-paced, premier fertility business which includes being survey ready, growing talent from within the center, seeking out external talent for future needs and being a liaison within the community.
The Director of Operations develops and leads day to day operations at the center level while interfacing with multiple departments including but not limited to providers, operations, clinical teams, lab operations, NHSF operations, compliance, regulatory bodies, finance, human resources, call center, medical records, revenue cycle, facilities and information technology.
Clinical & Business Operations
- Direct oversight of day to day potentially multi-clinic operations working collaboratively with local managers: specifically front desk and medical assistants, nursing and administrative teams; this includes ambulatory surgical care facility operations in collaboration with the Medical Director and Laboratory Director
- Proactive and collaborate working relationship with medical director and providers to develop and monitor corrective action strategies and communicate status of same to leadership
- Monitors, trends and provides action plans for Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) within the practice operations including site level P&L and budget in collaboration with finance manager
- Collaborative and proactive relationship with Human resource including recruitment and talent management strategy, payroll and the hiring, coaching, training, performance review and developing internal talent for roles including but not limited to front desk, call center, nursing, patient navigator, and medical assistant; additionally will be a resource to collaborate with finance and laboratory on hiring and talent management potentially in the future
- Oversight and ability to negotiate pricing and terms for vendor and business associate contracts at the center level including but not limited to biohazard, scrubs, cleaning services, maintenance, and regulatory visits
- Responsible for creating heightened expectations around patient and customer service whereby creating a best in class care experience
- Interventions relating to patient concerns and timely and thoughtful resolutions
Regulatory & Compliance Oversight
- Monitors and keeps leadership abreast of regulatory issues, deficiencies, or potential problems that may have financial impacts or involve regulatory intervention activities in collaboration with Compliance Officer.
- Communicates regulatory issues, deficiencies, or potential problems as they relate to possible financial impacts and/or regulatory intervention activities in collaboration with Compliance Officer.
- Investigates regulatory or compliance related complaints received. Reports findings and resolutions to leadership and Compliance Officer.
- QC and oversight of provider(s) schedules and templates to ensure maximizing the patient experience, creating a thoughtful and productive provide schedule and ensuring billing and regulatory compliance with patient visits
- Oversight, implementation and training for adherence for all protocols and policies
- Develops, implements and coordinates training programs in conjunction with applicable departments
- Oversight and protocols pertaining to POS and cash collections relating the patient billing and AR at the center level
- Oversight and strategic planning of practice growth in conjunction with Senior Leadership and Medical Director
- Onboarding new providers in conjunction with the Medical Director and Human Resources
- Liaison with the community for new growth initiatives and marketing efforts
- Oversight in conjunction with marketing on social media accounts, website updates and outward communication to the community
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, public health, health administration, or related field
- Master's degree in business administration, public health, health administration, or related field, preferred
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in health care operations, in fertility highly preferred
Investing in you today
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Paid Time Off to enjoy you time!
- Career development and cross-training opportunities
- Snacks, snacks and more snacks! Lets face it everyone loves snacks!
Investing in your future
- 401k Match
- Fertility Benefits Program
- Paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Career progression with a fast-growing company
Visit our Careers Page to learn more about us! www.springfertility.com/careers