Healthcare Recruiters Portland , OR 97205
As the Director of Operations you will serve a key role for the organization as a leader with responsibility to lead and develop people and processes to provide the highest quality of care to home care patients.
With responsibility for overall organization and financial management of the home care agency, you will ensure the delivery of quality care to patients, enhancement of business development, and continuous improvement of agency efficiency and fiscal success.
Top reasons to love this job:
- Company values and rewards our team members, recognizes your special skills and experience and offers opportunities for growth.
- Opportunity to lead a clinical team with varied expertise to care for patients one on one and in their most preferred environment
at home.- Continuing education and training, tuition assistance, technology and more
- Annual bonus paid quarterly
Top Must Haves:
- Active RN license, previous Home Health and leadership experience required
- Minimum of 2 years experience as an RN with 1 of those years consisting of full-time experience in providing direct patient care in a home health setting
- Bachelors Degree, 3-5 years experience in Home Health and more than 1 year leadership experience in Home Health preferred