Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Director Of Operations
Consolidated Claims Group
Charlotte , NC 28280
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our growing, mid-sized company is seeking an experienced Director of Operations who will be responsible for the claims operations of our branded company, HVAC Investigators (HVACi). This is a hands-on leadership role that drives our organization's performance. The individual will work with the executive team to define strategy and procedures to define the companys success. The role is responsible for the achievement of operational goals as well as the management and development of three department managers and their respective teams (approximately 50 employees) who are tasked with delivering an exceptional product and customer experience to our customers.
As the Director of Operations, we will expect you dive into our business model and take a hands-on approach to learn every facet of the operation. The ideal candidate is an accomplished, collaborative and hands-on leader with high energy and exceptional analytical and people skills. You have a strong track record of building and leading operations and people in a rapidly growing and changing and process-driven environment. You are self-motivated, a natural problem solver and committed to excellent customer service.
- Lead operations to manage, redefine and scale all business practices in alignment with company goals, initiatives and culture
- Manage resource allocation across all products and departments for the overall utilization of individuals in each area
- Measure overall claim performance with regard to company standards
- Track KPIs at departmental, team and individual levels and therefore drive performance, productivity and efficiency
- Maintain and enhance client relationships by improving overall account performance
- Ensure all teams meet and exceed the customers needs to deliver an overall exceptional customer experience
- Manage, lead and develop department managers to boost performance and employee moral
- Implement KPIs for staff to drive performance, productivity and efficiency
- Create a strong culture of productivity, efficiency, recognition, collaboration and teamwork
- Identify areas for improvement, implement process improvement plans and continuously improve quality across all products, departments, companies and individuals
- Ensure the successful completion of new employee training programs
- Identify and implement on-going coaching/training areas for tenured employees
- Partner with HR team to recruit new talent, maintain and develop existing talent and implement feedback, coaching and performance reviews
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Project Management, Economics or related fields required
- Minimum of 15+ years work experience, with at least 5 years in related roles
- Coach, mentor and drive a team of high performers to feel inspired, encouraged and invested
- Proven experience building and leading operations through a sustained, high-growth period
- Must be a working manager, capable of operating in a fast-paced environment, able to manage multiple responsibilities, be self-motivated and dedicated to constant improvement
- Humble, self-aware, dependable, and committed to help cultivate the culture of the team and company objectives
- Committed to adding value, getting things done with constant self and professional improvement
- Strong aptitude for understanding business needs and building programs to meet business objectives
- Ability to align desired outcomes to data in order to have evidence-based decisions
- Salesforce experience preferred, dedication to centralized reporting required
- Ambitious, creative and open to trying new innovative ways to meet and exceed company goals
HOW TO APPLY:
Complete our online application.
- Include a brief letter explaining why you are the kind of person we are looking for and why you want to work for CCG. Max 250 words.
- Upload an updated copy of your resume not your Indeed-formatted resume.
- And finally, because so many people think that sending out resumes to opportunities they havent even read is a good strategy, heres a tiny test. When you send in your materials on the very first line write this: Director of Operations at CCG (quotation marks optional). Thats it. Then start a new paragraph and write whatever else you want below.
- Competitive compensation package
- Matching 401k plan
- 100% employer-paid health insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Company sponsored events
- Casual dress
- Employee referral program
- Opportunity to work with a fast growing company with endless opportunities