Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Oasis Home Healthcare is seeking for an enthusiastic and talented Director ofNursing to join our team. If you are looking for an extraordinary growth and leadership opportunity, look no further and contact us today to schedule an interview. This is a full time position Monday through Friday. As a Director, you will be responsible for the overall direction of the agency including establishing, implementing and evaluating goals and objectives of the agency.
The duties and responsibilities for this position are shown below:
- Coordinates and oversees all direct and indirect patient services provided by clinical personnel.
- Provides guidance, counseling and assist clinicians and administrative in continually improving all aspects of home health care services.
- Manage clinicians and administrative staff in planning and coordinating patient care.
- Provides help in assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of patient and family/caregiver care to all clinical personnel as indicated.
- Oversees and review clinical notes and medical records and determine if they are adequate, complete and in compliance with applicable standards and agency policies and procedures.
- Hires, evaluates, and terminates agency personnel. Responsible for orientation of new organization personnel, either directly or by delegating to another staff member.
- Plans and implements in-service and continuing education programs to meet education and training needs of agency personnel.
- Assists with the evaluation of organization performance via performance improvement program, productivity, quarterly and annual reviews. Assists in the development of organization goals. Develops, recommends, and administers agency policies and procedures.
- Assures compliance with all applicable Federal and state laws and regulations including Medicare, Medicaid and OASIS standards.
- Promotes home health referrals in the health care community.
- Bachelor's degree in Health Care Management or related fields (Master degree preferred).
- Two to five years of management experience in a home health or related health care organization preferred.
- Proven ability to organize, manage and grow client base.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and direct professional administrative personnel.
- Ability to market and deal tactfully with customers and the community.
- Has excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of business management, Medicare and Medicaid regulations and OASIS standards.
Oasis Home Healthcare is Medicare and Medicaid certified home health care company that provides comprehensive home-based Skill Nursing, Rehabilitation and Home Health Aide services to patients in all Northern Virginia areas.