Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Director Of Nursing For Skilled Nursing Facility
Tobin And Associates
Blue Island , IL 60406
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Tobin and Associates, leaders of innovation, have partnered with a fantastic organization just north of Philadelphia that has a well established atmosphere of excellence. Our clients have asked that candidates have 2-3 experience as a Director of Nursing or 3-5 years experience as an Assistant Director of Nursing in Skilled nursing preferably. Candidates should have a valid RN license and in good standing in Illinois! This opportunity offers the chance to work with a well tenured staff, and a chance to impact the organization personally and professionally through YOU! Our client can offer a competitive salary based on experience and a full benefits package.
- Ensure that nursing care meets regulatory standards
- Review and approve nursing policies and procedures
- Evaluate nursing staff performance
- Collaborate with nursing staff and upper management in the coordination of patient care
- Train nursing management staff and coordinate educational programs for patients and their families
- Facilitate meetings with staff from other departments
- Ensure that nursing care medical services are meeting patient needs
- Implement quality assurance systems
- Develop new patient care programs
- Proven ability to manage and evaluate nursing staff
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
Required Work Experience:
- Be organized and adaptive
- Be able to hold others accountable but willing to coach and mentor others to make the community betters and achieve goals
- Excellent Clinical knowledge with expertise in regulations and close family connections in community relations
- Experience in Long-Term Care industry.
- Registered Nurse License and in good standing in Illinois.
- 2-3 years experience as a Director of Nursing preferred but not required
- 3-5 years as an Assistant Director of Nursing.
- Management and Leadership experience is a must.