Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Director Of Nursing (Don)
Integrity Placement Group
Myrtle Beach , SC 29572
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Director of Nursing (DON)
Our Client is a growing healthcare organization based in Myrtle Beach, SC that offers its employees Paid time off, work life balance, and top-rated management.
The Company: Our Client is focused on going above and beyond to uncover the specific and personalized needs of each and every patient, and and is known for the great care they take with patients and employees alike.
The Position: Our Client is looking for Director of Nursing (DON). The pay range our Client is offering is $75,000 - $85,000 Salary.
- Quarterly Productivity Bonus
- PTO 208 hours-approximately 26 days
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Plans
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k up to 6% match
- $30/mo cell phone
- Life Insurance
- 7 paid holiday
- Graduate of approved school of nursing with current license; BSN preferred.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in the field; Hospice experience preferred.
- Familiarity with a variety of the clinical concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Microsoft, email, and clinical data base experience required.
- Ability to exchange routine information in an appropriate manner.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations, activities, and successes of the patient care staff, as governed by policy, regulation, and law.
- Develops and maintains a nursing service philosophy and related rules, standards, and practices; establishes systems for care planning, including assessments, plans of treatment, objectives and goals, evaluations, and discharge planning.
- Adheres to budget and staffing guidelines; recruits, hires, and manages nursing staff.
- Ensures compliance with laws and rules related to care, certification, and licensing; professionally represents Our Client to residents, residents' families, outside agencies, care providers, and the public
- Maintains liaison role with all levels of administration, physicians and outside organizations to coordinate clinic business, accomplish directives, and to facilitate the resolution of problems.
• Please apply
• send updated resume to Corey@theipgteam.com