Director of Nursing
Location: Troy, Virginia.Salary:$111,000
Candidates should be willing to relocate on their own.
· Minimum Qualifications Graduate of an accredited nursing school. Must possess and maintain valid unrestricted Virginia RN license (if you are a recent graduate of a nursing program in VA and not yet licensed, NCLEX-RN Exam must be scheduled at time of application).
· Previous experience in a nursing managerial role. Well-rounded in general nursing education.
· Possess critical thinking and judgment skills. Working knowledge of mental health illnesses.
· Ability to perform full physical assessment skills for RNs.
· Working knowledge of withdrawal symptoms and medication-assisted treatment.
· Medication management and pharmacological knowledge required.
· Prefer experience working in a Corrections or Law enforcement environment.
· Prefer previous experience working with mental health patients.
· Prefer Registered Nurses who have a current AHA BLS/CPR certification.
All applicants are subject to a background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.
· The investigation may include: fingerprint checks (State Police, FBI); local agency checks; employment verification; verification of education (relevant to employment); credit checks; and other checks requested by the hiring authority
Job Type: Full-t
Salary: $106,000.00 to $111,000.00 /year