Director Of Marketing
Cary , NC 27511
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Life at INE
If Change excites you, if you thrive in an organization that constantly adapts and evolves, and you jump at the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues on projects, then INE is the place for you.
What we're offering here at INE, is an environment that fosters creativity and provides members of our team an opportunity to shape the future of our company.
Do you want to grow your skills, continue to develop professionally and advance with a company? Is enjoying what you do and working with amazing team members a priority?
If so, we think you'll find our Director of Marketing opening to be a great opportunity.
We offer some perks you're sure to love.
Our employees Health Care Plans are 100% employer covered - including medical, dental and vision, and that includes your family too. There's a matching 401k plan as well.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be comfortable with both technical and creative aspects of positioning IT training and have an insight into how IT professionals think and evaluate training and to tell the story of our product in a compelling, authentic, and engaging way.
- Help building company's global brand
- Defining strategy for marketing campaigns
- Coordinating in-person marketing events (trade shows, conferences)
- Planning and executing digital marketing campaigns
- Presenting reports to executives
- Define and develop appropriate content, collateral, and programs to grow awareness, educate the market and drive successful end-user engagements.
- Developing and maintaining demand generation programs
- Defining social media strategy
- Planning and executing search engine optimization campaigns
- Design and implement test plans to understand drivers of response and value
- Taking a global perspective to planning and managing local execution
Familiar with tools such as:
- IBM Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud or other similar Enterprise level Email Marketing platforms
- Salesforce CRM
- B.S. in Business, Economics, computer science or engineering; or Marketing, or other relevant major
- Over 5 years of experience in marketing B2B business
- Experience working with cross functional internal teams (solutions engineers from different discipline) and external (customers) for thought leadership, participation in forums, webinars, conferences, case study or testimonials
- Knowledge or experience of managing solution evangelizing and marketing campaign associated with it and execute like a project
- Excellent Writing Skills
- Knowledgeable to Salesforce CRM and any marketing automation tools
- Proficient in PowerPoint development skills
- Knowledgeable in use of social media for business related activities (blogs, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn,etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to work in an international environment