Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Director Of Marketing For Growing, Flexible Company (75-100K, Doe)
Hire With Ease
Denver , CO 80201
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Director of Marketing for Legal TV Leads
Legal TV Leads is looking for a Marketing Director to support its business growth. As a leader in the cost-per-call legal space, we are changing the way attorneys advertise on broadcast TV.
Were looking for an enthusiastic and strategic marketer with experience leading marketing for B2B products and services. Were a growing company in a dynamic industry. Our team is sharp and experienced. Candidates that will be most successful working alongside our ambitious group have a growth-mindset, are comfortable with change, and recognize that more heads are better than one.
Key Roles and
- Lead and execute marketing programs that increase awareness among our key audiences
- Collaborate closely, across the company, with team members and contractors
- Impact all levers of the sales process through acquisition, education, enablement, and advocacy
- Proactively report on strategy, outcomes, and tactics to internal teams
- Manage marketing automation platform (Hubspot) and develop workflows that integrate seamlessly with CRM
- Measure and refine marketing activities based on performance
- Create systematic demand generation programs to scale communications efforts
- Increase brand awareness, lead generation, and digitally-sourced / -enabled revenue
- Learn and demonstrate a deep understanding of Legal TV Leads customers, industry, and competition leveraging content and creative developed by other marketing team members
- Deliver the appropriate messages and content in the appropriate channel to contacts as they move along the customer journey (ie, from prospect to new customer to repeat customer)
- Manage advertising strategy / website strategy
- Achieve KPIs and report / analyze data to optimize digital marketing as well as other facets of marketing (eg, messaging, creative)
Required education, experience and skills:
- Minimum 5+ years B2B marketing experience for growth-oriented technology companies
- High integrity and intellectual honesty
- Experience creating and executing demand generation programs
- Relentless attention to detail regarding logic, clarity, language, and the buyers journey
- Collaborative and team-oriented
- High comfort with data and logic
- Proficiency using marketing automation tools like Hubspot
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong work ethic / excellent time-management skills
- Organized with strong attention to detail
What we can offer you:
Legal TV Leads offers competitive compensation ($75-100k, DOE) and Medical/Dental coverage. Additionally, we offer a flexible work environment and culture no office, work from anywhere. Take PTO when you need it, and just get your job done.
About Legal TV Leads (www.leagaltvleads.com)
Founded by Mark Sullivan and Mark Rinehart, two accomplished marketing innovators and television executives with over 30 years of media buying and selling experience, Legal TV Leads revolutionizes the way companies advertise.
After working for major broadcast companies including: Tribune Corporation, LIN TV and Raycom Media, as well as representing countless local and national businesses, Sullivan and Rinehart realized there had to be a better way to buy media for their clients. Too often they saw businesses spend thousands of dollars on expensive advertising campaigns with no results generated, so they decided to combine their years of media experience, innovative ideas and understanding of advertising to create Legal TV Leadsan agency that believes: EACH DOLLAR SPENT SHOULD HAVE A MEASURABLE AND GUARANTEED RESULT.