Director Of Manufacturing
Bedford , MA
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Lexington Medical is seeking a technically-oriented manufacturing operations leader to drive new product introductions and lead manufacturing scaling in a high-growth environment. Our ideal candidate will possess strong analytical skills, excellent knowledge of theoretical and practical fundamentals, a solid manufacturing foundation, and a proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, hands-on and product-driven individual who prioritizes astute technical decisions, inspires and grows the people around them, and performs best in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
What you will do:
- Lead and grow our manufacturing infrastructure.
- Spearhead new product introduction programs.
- Drive the development and scaling of manufacturing lines both in-house and with contract manufacturers.
- Lead production planning.
- Drive proactive operational improvement to identify and adapt best-in-class operational practices.
- Guide team on systematic approaches to identify, prioritize, communicate, and resolve production issues.
- Mentor and develop production and operation teams.
What you bring to the table:
- BS in Engineering or Operations Management from a top tiered institution
- 7-10 years of manufacturing experience in complex manufacturing environments (medical devices, defense, firearms, automotive or microelectronics).
- Prior experience leading technical and operational teams.
- Demonstrated ability to lead in a cross-functional environment.
- Experience in NPI, starting up and scaling volume production, and production transfers.
- In depth knowledge of DOE, statistical process control, lean manufacturing, and risk-based decision making.
Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision