Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Director Of Logistics
Rocky River , OH 44116
Posted 1 month ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Who We Are
ExchangeBase is located in Rocky River, Ohio. We are a technology firm that has created a platform to allow Energy companies to exchange ideas, assets, and services. We have three divisions that operate within the Energy industry. Oil & Gas is focused on developing relationships and bringing the best value to our customers by utilizing our comprehensive understanding of assets globally to fulfill all of their sourcing requirements. EXB Technology created our platform and is responsible for continually adding innovations to better serve our customers. The third division is EXB Ventures, an investment company developing a diversified portfolio of investments within the Energy industry.
Do you have experience in the fast-paced, competitive environment?
Are you looking for a company to grow with and develop a career with?
Do you consider yourself a driven person with a passion for success?
If your answers to these questions are "yes," we want you to apply for a position with a growing company that offers a great product and a challenging, rewarding work environment.
- Develop and implement long-term strategic plans in support of organizational strategy and objectives
- Continuously analyze effectiveness of strategies for improvement
- Provide organizational leadership
- Participate in special assignments and perform other duties
- Master the use of our proprietary trading software
- No travel required
- Must be an excellent leader and delegator
- Highly collaborative, strategic thinker with a strong business acumen
- Remarkably driven, intelligent, confident, and disciplined professional
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
- Skilled at all facets of the business development process, from lead generation and opportunity identification through contract negotiations and closing the deal
- Strong computer skills, including working knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft suite
- MBA preferred, Bachelors Degree required
- 5+ years management experience
- 7+ years of logistics/routing experience
- Proven track record of leadership success in prior positions
- Strong base salary. In addition, an aggressive commission structure up and beyond your base salary (we want top talent and we will compensate for top talent)
- Paid holiday and PTO package available immediately
- Medical, vision and dental benefits available immediately
- 401K with company contribution available immediately
- Gym Membership available immediately
- Corporate Volunteer Program with PTO