Director Of Inside Sales
Keeper Security, Inc.
Chicago , IL 60607
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Keeper Security, Inc., the creators of the leading password manager and data vault for Smartphones, Tablets and PC's, is seeking an up-and-coming sales professional to help us grow a sales team for our industry leading Keeper Business and Enterprise product. The Inside Sales Director is responsible for selling Keeper Business and Enterprise, implementing a rigorous sales process, and mentoring and leading a team of inside sales representatives sales. The ideal candidate will have the ability to both get in the trenches with their sales team and have the vision to execute on ambitious sales goals. This is a full-time position in our Chicago West-loop headquarters.Responsibilities:
- Drive sales for Keeper Business and Enterprise as both an individual contributor and team leader
- Lead inside sales team responsible for responding to inbound leads and cold calling prospects
- Partner with marketing team to monitor the efficacy of existing lead generation campaigns and develop new lead generation programs where needed
- Effectively utilize CRM tool to manage a pipeline, analyze sales results and report directly to leadership team on projected sales goals
- Recruit new team members and train them on the Keeper Business and Enterprise product and sales processes
- Motivate the sales team to reach peak performance levels
- Develop in-depth understanding of Keeper software and the industry
- Must be extremely hungry to sell, sell, sell!
- Must have a strong desire to work for a fast paced rapidly growing technology company
- Inside sales management expertise in the software or broader technology market
- Experience working with marketing teams to understand the quality of leads and how they convert effectively
- Strong planning, writing and communication skills
- Well versed in Salesforce.com for managing sales cycle
- 2+ years of experience with building, managing and guiding inside sales teams
- 5+ years of experience in sales functions
Keeper offers a respected work-life balance and a career you can sink your teeth into. You'll work alongside people with a positive attitude who are empowered to make a difference and collaborate with the smartest people on the planet.
Benefits and job perks make a huge difference. At Keeper, we believe benefits are a meaningful piece of the total value proposition and part of what makes Keeper great!
Health Insurance & Wellness Benefits
Vacation & Time Off Benefits
- A generous PTO plan that celebrates your commitment and seniority.
- Casual dress, fun outings, stocked kitchen, regular lunches,