Director Of Human Resources
Alpharetta , GA 30022
Posted 5 months ago
Stonebranch is a thriving software development company providing solutions for modern IT organizations. Our products provide enterprise-wide automation of complex IT business processes in a simple, intuitive way - from Amazon Web Services in the cloud to z/OS batch processes on the mainframe. Stonebranch clients include some of the world's largest financial, healthcare and technology institutions. Founded in 1999 and headquartered in Atlanta, GA, Stonebranch has more than 350+ customers and points of support throughout the world, including the US, Canada, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Spain, Greece and the EMEA Headquarter in Germany.
We are currently looking for the Director Human Resources to be located in Alpharetta, GA (Stonebranch Headquarters).
The Director Human Resources, will work in support of our company's principles, values and mission, it is the mission of the Human Resources Department to support the total operation in meeting its goals through its most valuable resource - its people.
Stonebranch is committed to provide our employees a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of Stonebranch. Above all, employees will be provided the same concern, respect and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Stonebranch customer. Human Resources will take a leadership role and provide service in support of Stonebranchs mission by promoting the concept that our employees are our most valuable resource and will be treated as such.
Human Resources is the first point of contact for employee/Stonebranch related matters.
It is the mission of the Human Resources department to develop, implement and support programs and processes that add value to Stonebranch and its employees, leading to improved employee welfare, empowerment, growth and retention, while committed to Stonebranchs key business drivers, its management and prosperity for its customers, employees and shareholders. This is done by:
- Ensuring the Human Resources department staff are given the tools, training and motivation to operate in the most efficient and effective manner.
- Promoting and recruiting the best qualified people, recognizing and encouraging the value of diversity in the workplace.
- Assisting employees towards their personal development and continuous education.
- Providing a competitive salary and benefits package and developing the full potential of our workforce by providing training and development for career enhancement.
- Providing a work atmosphere that is safe, healthy, and secure and conscious of long-term family and community goals.
- Establishing, administering and effectively communicating sound policies, rules and practices that treat employees with dignity and equality while maintaining company compliance with employment and labor laws, corporate directives and labor agreements.
- Stonebranch has three local HR assistants in our offices in Atlanta, Frankfurt, and Athens, that take care of the daily HR concerns on site and are reporting indirectly (dotted line) to the Director HR.
Stonebranchs Director HR supports and manages the following focus responsibility topics/processes:
- The mentioned here is valid for any kind of Stonebranch relevant HR contracts, processes, procedures, policies, programs, and all related government obligations and laws.
- The Director HR needs to recognize and decide when the need to involve local lawyers, accountants or other officials is needed.
- Additional main tasks of the Director Human Resources are:
- Recruitment Process (On-boarding and Off-boarding)
- Mediation in case of any disagreements/conflicts between employees
- Compensation and Benefits (Salary, Bonus-programs, Commission-plans other benefits where applicable)
- Stonebranch Appraisal Process
- Organizational Development
- Legal Compliance
- Health and Safety
- Companywide communication and information (Corporate information letters)
- Supervision of beginners, trainees, students, interns
- Proactively identify enhancements of HR programs, policies and processes to meet the evolving business needs in the frame of the Stonebranch strategy
- Shape the HR function, create and leverage programs, policies to provide value added solutions for the business
- Building the local HR teams
- Build HR capability within the teams, ensuring proper HR support and service to all units in North America, Germany and Greece
- Lead the teams in the effective management of HR systems and tools and administrative tasks for all employees
- Bachelors degree required, (MBA is a plus) in Human Resource Management, BA, Psychology or equivalent
- 5 + years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions
- Experience in a multi-national/technology services industry with strong background in people strategies, change management, performance management, management coaching/development and organizational design/development
- International experience working across continents, especially North America and Europe preferred
- Specialized and current training in employment law and regulations, compensation, training, organizational planning, organizational development, and employee relations
- An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards
- A strategic planner with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment and strong operational focus.
- An intelligent and articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization and possesses excellent communication skills.
- An excellent facilitator who is experienced in resolving conflicts between different parties to a dispute.
REQUIRED SKILL SET
- Good strategic skills, sound business judgment
- Ability to achieve company goals by leveraging HR expertise
- Strong communication, leadership skills, and unquestionable integrity
- Successful track record of driving talent acquisition
- Strong business acumen, intelligence and creativity
- Experience in both corporate strategic development and HR functions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Human Resource policies, employment law, and government regulations pertaining to their implementation and application.
- Knowledge of compensation methodologies, benefits, and reward/incentive programs.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships in a geographically dispersed, international multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Ability to understand big picture concepts.
- Commercial acumen has a good overall understanding of company operations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively represent HR as part on the management team.
- Experience in leading and motivating people in highly skilled technical expert teams
- Fair and balanced understanding of employees and corporate business needs
- Positive and open character traits
- Highly competitive Pay
- Great benefits (medical, dentaletc.), with health incentive program
- 10 Holidays
- Fitness & Gym
- Great company culture
- Healthy Food, Drinks and Bottomless Cups of Coffee
- Relocation assistance available
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply Online Today!