Director Of Human Resources
Homestead , PA 15120
Posted 3 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
JLE Industries is an asset-based Transportation and Logistics management company specializing in flatbed transportation solutions across the USA. Through progressive technology investments and deeply ingrained service culture, we offer our clients unprecedented convenience, reliability, and cost efficiency. We built our business from the ground up, and through hard work and superior service, today we boast more than 350 power units, incredible staff members, loyal drivers, and established customers engaged in construction materials, oil and gas products, and steel. At JLE Industries, we are Proudly Driven!
We are currently seeking a Director of Human Resources with an extensive background in Human Capital Management. This position is a key member of the Senior Management Team.
- Oversees the implementation of Human Resources programs through Human Resources staff. Monitors administration to establish standards and procedures. Identifies opportunities for improvement and resolves any discrepancies.
- Oversees and manages the work of reporting Human Resources staff.
- Encourages the ongoing development of the Human Resources staff.
- Develops and monitors an annual budget that includes Human Resources services, employee recognition, sports teams support, company philanthropic giving, and administration.
- Selects and supervises Human Resources consultants, attorneys, and training specialists, and coordinates company use of insurance brokers, insurance carriers, pension administrators, and other outside sources.
- Conducts a continuing study of all Human Resources policies, programs, and practices to keep management informed of new developments.
- Leads the development of department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Establishes departmental measurements that support the accomplishment of the company's strategic goals.
- Directs the preparation and maintenance of such reports as are necessary to carry out the functions of the department. Prepares periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested, to track strategic goal accomplishment.
- Develops and administers programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company.
- Participates in executive, management, and company staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
- Orchestrates and plans the company's philanthropic and charitable giving.
- Builds future talent within the organization to create a reservoir of talent for the organization as well as recognize future needs for talent based on changes in the industry.
- Keeps current with industry change, including changes to federal and state laws and regulations.
- Attends industry-related functions and may also host industry-related functions from time to time.
- Ability to develop, lead and motivate a superb workforce, develop a strong, performance-driven, engaging culture.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or similar relevant field
- Advanced previous experience working as an HR Director for 5 years in Human Resource management
- Hands-on experience in all aspects of HR management
- In-depth knowledge of Human Resource operations and legal regulations
- 3 Years of progressive leadership experience
- Strategic thinker with a high degree of emotional intelligence, impeccable communication skills, proven development of interpersonal relationships, and leadership skills
- Expert in the proficient use of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Supervisory experience
- Senior Professional in Human Resources Certification (SPHR) will be an advantage
JLE Industries offers an aggressive compensation package based on experience and education. Additionally, we offer company funded Health, Dental, and Company-Paid Vision Insurance. We also offer 401(k), with a generous company match, and $50,000 in Company-Paid Life Insurance.