Director Of Human Resources- Crunch Fitness
New York , NY 10007
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We’re looking for a proactive and collaborative self-starter to lead Human Resources function. An ideal candidate will demonstrate a strong focus on continuous improvement with an employee experience and culture building mind-set. This includes assuring that company HR programs are consistently administered in compliance with highly sensitive intercultural needs, company policies and government regulations. They are also expected to act as an active senior management partner in the definition, development, and continuous enhancement of an appropriate corporate culture utilizing input from senior management and other key employees.Responsibilities
- Directs and actively participates in the development and delivery of strategic business plans, policies and procedures for Human Resources activities, including all activities related to the major functional areas of HR: Staffing, Employee Relations, Compensation Design, Benefits, HRIS as well as Training and Development.
- Assumes leadership roles in the definition, development, and continuous enhancement of an appropriate corporate culture utilizing input from senior management and other key employees.
- Directs the management of employee selection activities, interviews and assesses key management candidates, and participates in management recruitment and screening processes to ensure quality in the selection and development of staff.
- Directs the establishment and maintenance of HR statistics including but not limited to headcount tracking, work injuries, and benefit information, turnover rates and other HR administrative data to ensure positive corporate performance against internal and external metrics.
- Monitors the effectiveness of existing Human Resources policies, guidelines and procedures recommending plan revision as well as new plans, which are cost effective and consistent with Human Resources trends and corporate objectives; coordinates implementation and provides guidance to corporate staff.
- Provides advice to corporate staff on policy and guideline interpretation, job evaluation, and pay related issues including the design of creative solutions to specific Human Resources-related programs.
- Conducts and manages meetings with applicable staff members to set and communicate Human Resources plan performance expectations, to report results against plan, to identify issues, and assist in planning corrective actions where required to ensure achievement of results.
- Communicates with all levels of management to ensure needs are identified, services are provided and administrative practices are communicated.
- Establishes and coordinates efficient and effective safety, security and office services policies and procedures.
- Follows all policies and procedures in Employee Handbook.
- Above description may be subject to change or alteration at any time.*
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Business, Human Resources or related field. Master’s Degree preferred.
- 10 or more years experience in all areas of Human Resources, including significant management experience in proactively delivering programs and outcomes to issues and situations.
- Knowledge of government regulations, professional “best practices”, and industry trends as they apply to all HR related functions and responsibilities.
- Intermediate computer skills; Microsoft suite
- Strong aptitude for analyzing, developing and leading in the implementation of Human Resources related programs and recommendations.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills in dealing proactively with all levels of internal and external management, vendor or agency personnel. This includes a high degree of sensitivity and change management abilities.
- Travel within U.S. up to 20% on yearly basis
Employee Perks include
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with all levels of staff within mid-sized organizations in a manner that enlists support of HR initiatives.
- Ability to manage vendor and governmental agency processing and relationships.
- The ability to convince others, including stakeholder leadership, VP’s, directors & managers, staff, and vendors with opposing views to accept/approve plans and project recommendations.
- The ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple and simultaneous Human Resources related projects and programs in a start-up or turnaround environment.
- Ability to make professional presentations and to communicate in writing, through email, reports, or orally.
- Ability to lead, motivate and direct the activities of other employees in order to achieve objectives.*
- A generous Paid time off package
- Access to comprehensive health benefits
- Free access to Crunch gyms
- Annual learning reimbursement that benefits your career growth
- Fun work environment and company culture with engaged, first-class team