Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Director Of Facilities Manager
Salt Lake City , UT 84101
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Snap Finance is a rapidly growing FinTech company focused on digital disruption in the $1+ trillion financial services industry. Our proprietary technology platform and machine-learning decisioning algorithms are changing the face and pace of consumer retail finance. Snap has a strong, supportive culture and is dedicated to its customers, merchant partners, and team members.
The company places tremendous value in its brand and in treating its customers with the respect. We are seeking a professional who places the utmost value in personal integrity and in building and maintaining relationships. We focus on doing business the right way, and so must you.
As a Director of Facilities at Snap Finance, you will be the single point of contact responsible for facilities management. This person will deliver quality facility management services and possess a positive and flexible attitude. We are looking for an individual who has experience managing contact center facilities.
Job Responsibilities will include:
- Serve as a primary customer interface and expeditiously assists in addressing or supporting requests which may include: meeting support, facilities issues, housekeeping issues, kitchen/pantry management, A/V, meeting/work space needs, office moves, travel management (airfare, check-ins, reservations, etc.) and other office services
- Provide facilities management and vendor management in the most cost effective and efficient manner
- Supports resolution of service related issues/conflicts
- Manage multiple Snap facilities to include emergency planning and situations
- Coordinate and oversee all maintenance and repair activities pertaining to the facilities and related equipment.
- Foster and build positive relationships with team, vendors and leadership in all functions at all levels and communicates effectively and proactively, as needed
- Add value to customer experience through critical thinking, anticipating needs and offering additional services/support, if appropriate
- Maintain and enforce standard office security procedures and security badging accessibly including performing any related duties (as assigned)
- Cross-trains in other department services areas to provide back-up support as needed
- Perform other tasks and special projects as required or as assigned by management team
- Support Snaps culture and values
- Minimum 5 years of related experience in facility management as well as project management in a corporate environment
- Prefer experience maintaining contact centers
- Professional agility and ability to handle multiple priorities with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Must be customer service oriented, diplomatic, motivated, and able to work and problem solve resourcefully and independently
- Professional maturity and ability to interact with all levels of professionals
- Confident, professional presence, and positive demeanor
- Excellent quality-conscious customer service skills
- Ability to use tact and diplomacy in resolving problematic situations
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Adaptive to changing environments
- Exceptional time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Excited and motivated by working in a fast-paced, fun environment
- Have a "Get Stuff Done" approach
- PC literate, with proficiency in Microsoft Office software and Windows OS
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Generous Vacation
- Great Office Culture
- Ping-Pong and Pool Tables
- Snacks and Rocket Fuel
Snap Finance EEO Policy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.