As a Director of Dining Service (Food Service Director) you will oversee daily food service operations in a unit and have responsibility for developing and building a team. You will establish and maintain systems and procedures for the ordering, receiving, storing, preparing and serving of food and related products, as well as menu planning and development. You will assist in unit forecast and budgeting. The Food Service Director ensures that requirements for appropriate sanitation and safety levels in respective areas are met and coordinates and supervises unit personnel regarding production, merchandising, quality and cost control, labor scheduling, staffing and employee training. Conducts periodic inventory and maintain records to comply with company, government and accrediting agency standards. You will also be responsible for daily interaction with the client and clients customers and/or employees.
• Bachelors degree in Institution Management, Food and Nutrition or other related fields.
• CDM or equivalent certification.
• Minimum 2 years experience as Food Service Director in LTC and or Sub Acute setting.
• Kosher law knowledge a plus
• Strong Culinary and Customer Service skills required.
• Must have computer skills using Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and Meal-Tracker a plus
• Strong Communication, management and team building skills with proven track record required.
• P&L accountability is a requirement and/or contract managed service experience desired.
• Position responsible for all aspects of management in the dietary department including but not limited to:
Triple A Supplies, Inc