Director Of Dining Services Freehold NJ
Triple A Supplies, Inc
Freehold , NJ 07728
Posted 6 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Pinnacle Dietary is looking for qualified leaders to fill the role of Director of Dining Services .Responsibilities will include providing leadership and direction to inspire your team of food service representatives to adhere to state and federal regulation and to provide a quality of life every day to the residents we served!
- Must have a proven record of knowledge in local, state and federal inspections.
- Have a working knowledge of operations in a Health Care kitchen.
- Responsible for recruiting, orientation, training, and scheduling dining services staff.
- Knowledge of CMS standards for Resident Directed Dining services.
- Knowledge of Regulatory Compliance.
- Responsible for company-mandated raw food, supplies, and payroll budgets.
- Knowledgeable of food and supply purchasing procedures and inventory controls.
- Willing to ensure proper execution along with attendance in all food-related events.
- Knowledgeable of production procedures, recipes, and therapeutic diets.
- Willingness to participate and coordinate the QAPI program with other facility department management team associates.
- Qualified candidate should be a Certified Dietary Manager or have an equivalent certification degree.
- Pinnacle will provide CDM course if necessary.
- Must possess a valid Serve Safe certification.
- Other Duties as Assigned.
- Minimum 3-5 years managing food service department as a Director in a long term care, sub acute, or rehabilitation facility
- CDM certification required. If you are not yet certified, Pinnacle Dietary will help you acquire this certification
- ServSafe Certified required.
- Excellent Cook (formal culinary training or degree preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree in Institutional Food Service Management (or closely related field) preferred
- Background and demonstrated ability in training and mentor staff of at least 10+
- Must be able to work alternate weekends and Friday evenings, if necessary.
- Demonstrated proficiency with budget management,
- Knowledge of local, state, health, sanitation and safety codes,
- Knowledge of food handing, preparation, service and operation of all kitchen equipment,
- Experience planning menus, special diets and ordering all food and supplies.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing in English to provide clear direction to staff.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA and HRA, AFLAC, 401k, Life, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Programs, Generous Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Time. Training and Development