Director Of Digitization
Raleigh , NC 27601
Posted 7 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
SignalPath is designing the next generation of software for clinical research. Our mission is to bring new treatments to patients faster and cheaper, with deeper insights and higher quality execution. SignalPath is looking for a motivated individual who is interested in changing the world of clinical research.
This position is focused on managing a fast growing team of individuals that utilize our unique purpose-built technology and processes to digitally represent the relationships and complexities of clinical trials in our client facing trial management platform.
The Director of Digitization will report to and work closely with the VP of Client Engagement to ensure client expectations on quality and timelines are achieved.
You will join an interdependent, fun, engaged organization that is focused on delivering high-quality technology solutions for our clients. We are seeking a skilled individual to develop and manage a critical and essential component of our SaaS solution.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage, develop, and engage a team of internal leaders and contract professionals with a focus on training, performance, process/technology improvement, and quality.
- Support your team in the management of the on-going clinical trial queue, ensuring deliverables meet with client and internal team expectations and anticipated timelines.
- Recruit, interview and select well-qualified staff for protocol digitization and protocol quality assurance teams.
- Partner with client and product teams to identify and prioritize opportunities for technology and process improvement.
- Monitor the protocol quality assurance program, hold to a high standard, and report to leadership on key indicators of success monthly.
- Manage resource loads and financials associated with the team and maintain resource forecasting models.
- This role requires access to protected health information; maintaining the security and confidentiality of all protected health information is paramount.
- Implement, support, and maintain company policies related to the digitization process.
- Identify core competencies for team members and define quarterly operational goals.
- Participate in and encourage a collegial, helpful, results-driven working environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least five years experience managing and developing a team.
- Experience in clinical research and/or life sciences a major plus.
- Familiarity and experience interpreting a research protocol a major plus.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced high-growth environment.
- Must have exceptional attention to detail.
- Must have a proven track record of motivating a team to high quality and performance goals.
- Bachelor's degree required. MBA a plus.
- Experience working in a SaaS organization and/or hands-on familiarity with healthcare technology a major plus.
- Familiarity with Google G suite, a CTMS and/or salesforce (or equivalent software) a plus.
- Can Do attitude with entrepreneurial spirit.
- Remote location possible; some travel to corporate office required monthly.
- Competitive health, dental, life and disability insurance plans
- Great downtown location and amazing team
- 15 days of vacation, plus 10 holidays
- Flexible work schedule