Director Of Digital Marketing
Camden , NJ 08104
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Position Overview: Looking for an opportunity to exercise your customer acquisition skills, drive meaningful results and demonstrate digital marketing leadership in the sports and entertainment industry? HBSE Digital Marketing leads the centralized strategy and raises the bar for execution of our email, paid media, fan insights and digital product programs. We are the primary drivers of digital customer acquisition and digital fan engagement on behalf of the New Jersey Devils, Philadelphia 76ers, and Prudential Center. We are looking for a Director to lead our Email and Paid Media teams, delivering strategic go-to-market plans and overseeing cutting-edge execution of digital campaigns. Working cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Partnerships, Strategy and Analytics, the Director will drive revenue and fan engagement to meet HBSE goals while helping to deliver a robust fan experience.Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
Qualifications (educational, experience, & basic knowledge requirements):
- Create strategic plans and oversee execution of email, paid search, paid social, display and other paid media campaigns to optimize performance and results.
- Lead and communicate digital marketing best practices and improve organizational understanding of the role of email and various paid media channels in achieving company objectives.
- Manage the Email and the Paid Media teams through the entire marketing deliverable cycle including initial planning, creative briefing, budgeting, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting.
- Work closely with peer organizations to optimize fan engagement, further driving ticket and sponsorship revenue.
- Collaborate with CRM and digital products teams to connect email and paid campaigns to campaigns within SalesForce Sales and Marketing Clouds.
- Recognize the sports and entertainment industry requires flexibility in working extended hours including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college/university
- Minimum 7 years of relevant digital marketing experience
- Minimum 3 years experience managing, leading and developing a team.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or comparable email platforms
- Experience with optimization of email and paid media campaigns to hit impression, CPA, ROAS, and Engagement goals
- Extensive knowledge of paid search and paid social management platforms and optimization tactics
- Extensive knowledge of Google and/or Adobe Analytics
- Experience creating reports and recommendations based on account performance
- Ability to multi-task between concurrent assignments, prioritize effectively, and adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles; detail oriented and works well under pressure
- Less than 25% of the time.
- Office environment with flexible part-time work-from home opportunities.