Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Director Of Deployment, Site Acquisition
Dallas , TX 75221
Posted 3 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Director of Site Acquisition and Deployment is responsible for new site development and collocation services on assigned projects. Primary responsibilities include managing budgets, project timelines, goals and resources. The Director of Site Acquisition is accountable to achieve capital and cash flow targets as applicable for new builds on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis for all assigned projects. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage all deployment activities including site acquisition, leasing, due diligence, zoning, pre-construction services, internal pre-deployment meetings, client deployment meetings, tech teams and caravans.
- Evaluate all Build-to-Suit ("BTS") opportunities and conduct market analysis to develop qualified strategic site candidates. Conduct thorough financial analysis on all new opportunities using the Return on Investment ("ROI") model. Interpret financial concepts and assumptions specific to each tower site and communicate this analysis to management during the approval process.
- Manage the capital budget and forecast capital spending for assigned projects, including hard costs for site development and related expenses.
- Develop and maintain working knowledge of BTS agreements as well as other exclusive agreements with governmental agencies.
- Create and maintain project budgets and schedules from search ring release to tenant install-ready.
- Communicate project status to customers on a regular basis through exchange of trackers and attendance at deployment meetings.
- Provide responses to customer inquiries and requests for proposal by providing a detailed scope of work and cost estimate.
- Manage billing of milestone and pass-through revenue associated with assigned projects.
- Work with the real estate, sales and finance teams to ensure overall company objectives are met.
- Assist with recruiting and training of project staff and contract resources.
- Review and approve project expense requests, purchase orders and vendor invoices.
- Provide regular reporting to management that details project performance, staffing and new business opportunities.
- Develop and maintain working knowledge of master license agreements (MLAs) and service contracts related to active projects.
- Develop and grow relationships with wireless customers in partnership with sales.
- May supervise and manage performance of Project Managers and Project Coordinators.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrated expertise in managing wireless site development professionals through prior experience in network deployment projects, site acquisition and construction management responsibilities.
- Strong working knowledge of tower development regulations and industry practices.
- Established relationships with wireless carriers and site development professionals.
- Site acquisition, zoning and permitting skills.
- Financial analysis and budgeting skills.
- Formal project management training and skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to create forms, letters and fundamental spreadsheets using MS Word and Excel.
- Ability to work with project management software.
- Self-motivated, able to work in a team and independently.
- Safe driving record and own transportation.
- Valid drivers license.
- College degree in business, planning, engineering, project/construction management or equivalent work experience in the wireless site development industry.
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in the wireless site development industry.