Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Director Of Customer Success | Enterprise Saas | B2B
Culver City , CA 90232
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We're looking for a Director of Customer Success to join our Customer Success team, who thrives on developing and driving strategic enterprise customer relationships to achieve exceptional results using our IDEAL Customer platform! Enervee provides an enterprise SaaS solution to large investor owned and municipal electric and gas utilities who are transforming the way they engage their customers on purchasing energy-saving products and services across the connected home, appliances, solar and electric vehicles.
Youll have responsibility for being the face of Enervee and with delivering success for our most important utility partners. This role involves owning the complete post-sales lifecycle of your portfolio of utilities from implementation and onboarding to ongoing relationship management and most importantly delivering great outcomes.
Having prior experience engaging with cross-functional teams is important, as youll be working closely with our Customer Support, Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Product, Data, Design and Engineering teams on a daily basis.
This role will be based in Los Angeles or a major metropolitan area in the north east (New York, Boston)
What You'll Be Doing:
- Developing long term strategic, trusted relationships with our utility partners focused on achieving innovative results through Enervees IDEAL Customer platform
- Mapping out KPIs and strategic initiatives with your partners to ensure deep alignment among all involved stakeholders
- Working with the Sales, Product and Marketing teams to clearly align expectations and lead the successful implementation and onboarding of new utility partners
- Maintaining a deep understanding of the Enervee platform and communicating with your utility partners about the most relevant solutions for their specific business needs
- Ensuring that Enervee is meeting each utility partner's objectives working across multiple internal teams and external teams and developing escalation plans when key objectives are not being met
- Closely collaborating with the Sales, Business Development and Marketing teams to find opportunities for bringing on new solutions to solve important utility challenges
- Troubleshooting platform requests and identifying new solutions to improve overall satisfaction with our partners by working closely with other Enervee teams
- Organizing regular partner check-in meetings and QBRs, ensuring alignment on all open requests and product updates as well as tracking towards partner KPIs
- Working closely with Customer Support to efficiently remedy any utility end user customer support issues and to proactively collaborate on process optimizations
- Creating and updating support and product materials to assist partners with understanding new product functionality, user process flows, support services and FAQs
What You Need:
- 7+ years experience managing senior client relationships for SaaS with large enterprises (B2B), focused on driving strategic outcomes - big plus for experience with large investor owned and municipal utilities - B2C experience also a plus
- Strong relationship management, project management and communication skills, with prior background in engaging senior management stakeholders
- Excellent problem solving skills, with proven track record of successfully navigating clients/partners through challenging projects
- Fluent with SaaS products and supporting CRM and Customer Success tools
- Ability to create and deliver presentations with clear, compelling messages to technology and business executives
- Ability to deliver very high-quality customer-service and support to your partners, prioritizing and managing a multitude of requests
- Experience in a dynamic and fast-paced startup environment with the ability to multi-task across many accounts and competing priorities
- Adept at understanding partner needs and translating technical concepts into easily-understood solutions
- Mac-savvy and proficient with Excel (pivot tables, Vlookup), Google Analytics, Google Apps and Keynote
- Understanding of digital marketing and ecommerce
- Passion for saving energy and having a positive impact on the environment
What Youll Get:
- The chance to jump into the trenches with an exceptional team that cares deeply about our work, planet and virtually all of its inhabitants
- Very fine coffee, nutritious and utterly delicious snacks, catered lunches, and an awesome work environment
- Truly competitive benefits and stock options in a fast growing start-up
- Unlimited PTO