Director Of County Operations
Cummins Behavioral Health Systems, Inc.
Crawfordsville , IN 47933
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Cummins Behavioral Health Systems Inc. is seeking a forward-thinking Director of County Operations candidate with a strong background in social work and/or mental health to lead our Montgomery County Outpatient Office located inCrawfordsville, IN.
Under the general supervision of the Chief Operations Officer, the Director of County Operations is responsible for ensuring the successful operations of the service delivery business units within the county, as defined by the strategic plan, annual plans, and budgets for those business units. This position is also responsible for conducting ongoing marketing and business development and customer relations activities designed to address the needs of the community and to promote the best interests of the organization. Essential to the position is the development and ongoing support of work teams that are capable of managing daily operations with minimum oversight.
Other duties may be assigned. Regular and reliable attendance is an essential function of the position.
- Develop and implement annual plans and budgets for assigned business units.
- Ensure the achievement of annual plan and budget goals and the strategic plan goals related to assigned business units.
- Ensure that the actions of employees consistently reflect Cummins' mission, vision, and values.
- Promote positive internal and community relations.
- Conduct ongoing marketing and business development activities designed to address the needs of the community and to promote the best interests of the organization.
- Where appropriate, coordinate activities and provide supervisory supports for team leaders.
- Ensure that all employees within assigned business units receive appropriate orientation and training necessary to achieve organizational goals.
- Ensure compliance with all internal and external requirements, including the corporate compliance plan.
- Complete internal and external reports on a timely basis.
- Ensure that clinical practices are consistent with internal and external quality standards.
- Develop products, programs, and services that meet the clinical and business objectives of the organization.
- Provide direct clinical services as needed.
- Assume other duties and responsibilities as determined necessary and/or assigned
Education and/or Experience:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced degree in social work, psychology, counseling; or related behavioral health field required.
- Licensure in the State of Indiana as an LCSW, LMHC, LMFT or Ph.D. with HSPP is required.
- Three to five years of managerial experience, with strong clinical and business experience preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of clinical standards, best practices, and modalities of treatment in the clinical setting
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated competencies and the ability to implement performance improvement practices
- Expertise in and commitment to internal and external customer service
- Planning, business, financial and other management skills
- Knowledge of community mental health services and resources on a local, state and national level
- Knowledge of behavioral health services
- Ability to formulate professional relationships with current and potential referral sources
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent work life balance (paid time off and holidays)
- Professional advancement
- Diverse career tracts
- Comprehensive insurance package
- Clinical support from leaders in field
- Matching contributions to your 401K program
Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community behavioral health and addiction providers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction.
To learn more about this career opportunity, apply today at: WWW.CUMMINSBHS.ORG
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.