Director Of Business Development
Cardiac Imaging, Inc.
Los Angeles , CA 90001
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Cardiac Imaging, Inc. (www.cardiacscan.org) is the leading national provider of mobile Cardiac PET imaging services. We provide innovative, cutting-edge diagnostic imaging to the medical community. As we continue to grow, we currently have an excellent opportunity for a Director of Business Development.
As a member of our team, you would be responsible for managing sales of the companys mobile cardiac PET imaging service within a defined geographic area. You will ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel while identifying objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short and long-term sales and earnings.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs sales activities on major accounts
- Manages personnel and develops sales staff
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly, and monthly revenue streams
- Provides quarterly results assessments of sales staffs productivity
- Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results
- Formulates all sales policies, practices and procedures
- Assists sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision-makers
- Collaborates with executive management to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines
- Educates sales team by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales or emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, competitive strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and business/financial issues on contracts
- Collaborates with executive management to establish and control budgets for sales promotion
- Reviews expenses and recommends economies
- Holds regular meetings with sales staff
- Bachelors degree in marketing or business studies preferred; and a minimum of seven (7) years of relevant experience in healthcare sector. Equivalent combination of education and experience adequate.
- Knowledge in one or more of the following healthcare specialities required: nuclear medicine, diagnostic imaging, or cardiology
- Sales skills including telephonic presentation skills and strong interpersonal, rapport-building skills
- Self- starter, goal-driven approach with solid follow-up skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of sales techniques and the ability to negotiate
Competitive salary plus an aggressive bonus plan, and an attractive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K and PTO.