Director Of Alliances, Americas
Seattle , WA 98101
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Location: West Coast, US
Reporting to: Global Alliances Director
Are you seeking an exciting and rewarding journey with one of the fastest growing FinTech companies globally? Do you want to work closely with the best minds in consultancy, technology and the data world? Quantexa is looking for a highly motivated professional who can help grow our Alliances Ecosystem with a focus on Technology company partnerships and licensing. Out strategic consultancy, technology and data partners play a critical role in our global expansion.
You will work closely with the Global Alliances Director to:
Excite new technology partners through stakeholder engagement and proposition workshops.
Enable our technology partners to deliver a clear Q proposition through ongoing collaboration and via our Quantexa Technology Academy for partners to build a COE around Quantexa.
Execute our global alliances strategy with our technology partners to generate new revenue opportunities through CoSell, OEM or Reseller framework agreements. To collaborate-to-innovate new use cases and continue to provide the upmost value to our clients through technology led partnerships.
Your responsibilities include:
- To build a technology focussed alliances business that positively impacts our global client base and partner ecosystem
- Generate and manage technology partner driven pipeline through pro-active prospecting with partners customer facing stakeholders
- Generate new partner enablement through the Quantexa Technology Academy for those partners building a COE around Quantexa. We want to scale through our partners!
- Engaging, training and marketing with partners
- Create executive alignment and commitment on key partnership goals and strategic initiatives by maintaining access and influence with key stakeholders
- Navigate up and down the partner organization as appropriate
- Act as the point of contact to increase partner knowledge and proactively train partners in our core proposition, new use cases and new platform functionality
- Work closely with our Operations and Delivery teams on Partner resourcing
- Act as a liaison between our sales teams and partners to help build working relationships
- Lead partner marketing efforts with the help of Quantexas Marketing team for marketing and co-marketing opportunities (Webinars, Roundtables, Conferences, Events) with key partners
- Grow your partner account base through pro-active hunting in targeted channels or new verticals
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with top partners and assist Quantexa and Partner management in monitoring progress towards strategic goals
- Provide feedback to channel peers and leadership regarding market intelligence, competition, knowledge gaps and other valuable insights gained while working with partners
- Build out & maintain partner profile information and contact information as well as log calls and communications in CRM and other systems
- Ability to travel up to 60%
- Stellar presentation skills
- Commercial experience in Direct Sales and/or Partner-Channel Sales, ideally from the Technology industry
- Track record in exceeding targets and commercial success
- Strong customer success mindset
- Capable of building trust quickly, developing and maintaining relationships
- Ability to create these genuine relationships in various environments including in-person, phone, email, and web meetings
- Must have intellectual curiosity, humility, accountability and a positive approach
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks with little to no supervision
- Possesses a solid sales foundation with an outgoing, optimistic personality
- Engages effectively at the C-Suite and Executive level both internally and externally
- Must have a passion for your work and an ability to apply that passion to both daily tasks and larger, longer term projects
- Competency with Salesforce, Excel and Office Suite, Atlassian/Jira a plus
- Collaborative and team-oriented attitude
- Effective problem-solving capabilities
- Bachelors degree ideally
Competitive base salary
Private health care
Generous annual leave entitlement + national holidays+ birthday off!