Director Of Accounting Services
Boise , ID 83701
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
As Director of Accounting Services, you will play a key role in helping the company launch and then grow a new business services offering. This position is responsible for a variety of impactful, highly strategic work tasks and process development. In this role, you will hire, develop and lead an remote group of international team members to excel in all levels of customer service and financial goals as well as partner with internal stakeholders to create efficient business processes and refined workflows.
- Structure and execute operational and strategic initiatives that have the potential to create tremendous value for the company.
- Maintain constant communication, overseeing, and evaluating third party vendors.
- Collaborate with internal teams in the development and launch of new small business Accounting and Tax services.
- Remain abreast of tax law, and corresponding with Federal, state, and local tax agencies on behalf of our clients.
- Ensure all financial reporting is accurate and complies with established accounting procedures and policies.
- Establish and maintain a positive working relationship with clients, agencies, and coworkers to promote a quality service image.
- Research and resolve accounting-related questions, concerns, and problems for clients in a friendly and timely manner.
- Hire, train and develop international remote team members.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Must be 18 years of age
- 8+ years leading a Bookkeeping and Tax operation
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) required
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Business Management or Accounting preferred
- Experience leading international and/or remote teams preferred
- Strong strategic finance acumen
- Attention to detail
- Curiosity and drive to learn
- Ability and willingness to perform all functions of the team such as bookkeeping, accounting, and tax work, especially in the beginning stages of growing the department and team
- Ability to have difficult conversations with clients while maintaining professional demeanor
- Must pass a background check
- Complete continuing education based upon current certifications
- Must meet work from home requirements to qualify
- The hustle of joining a team from the ground up while impacting a growing, global team
- Work with a team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Top benefits and perks including comprehensive health coverage (free premiums), competitive salary, generous 401(k) match, parental leave and equity