Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Director - IT Support
Atlanta , GA 30319
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Full Time Direct Hire
US Citizen, Permanent Resident, and
TN1 Visa Only
p>Salary: up to $100k/yr
Location: Lenox Park area of Atlanta
Director- IT Support Summary
The Director, IT Support Team is responsible for providing superior internal customer service. The position provides direction to the IT team responsible for answering internal customer needs in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner; manages reported issues for technology users, and ensures proper resolution and high user satisfaction; works collaboratively with the IT department and the organization as a whole.
Director- IT Support Responsibilities
- Maintain a positive, approachable style.
- Ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities.
- Provides direction to IT Support team members to ensure requests are addressed in a timely, efficient, and knowledgeable manner; acts as first escalation point for all users ticket requests.
- Establishes procedures and processes supporting organizational and departmental standards, and strategic initiatives.
- Identifies needed system and workflow improvements to enhance efficiency.
- Identifies requests for new technology and raises them up to the VP and IT Implementation Team.
- Manage infrastructure related projects using our Project Management processes.
- Is the central point of communication for ticket updates and for third party and user feedback.
- Ensure all IT policies are followed and respected, escalating as necessary.
- Serves as a liaison for the organization at large and the IT Customer Support team.
- Evaluates the key relationships and dependencies with business functions / groups.
- Ensures timely, clear communication ticket status, scheduled maintenance, etc.
- Oversee and assign all IT support requests.
- Manage daily workflow for all IT help desk tickets using JIRA.
- Collaboratively facilitate seamless, timely, and efficient Help Desk request completion and user acceptance.
- Set workflow process, and ticket priorities.
- Ensure Ticket SLAs are met or ensure requestors expectations are reset.
- Manage escalations to vendors as needed.
- Provide management reports related but not limited to nature of tickets, volume of requests, ticket status, time to close, etc.
- Develop and maintain a FAQ utilizing SMEs from throughout the organization.
- Recognize, recommend, and enact changes to support procedures and user guidance.
- Identify methods to optimize ticket workflow, process, and collaboration.
- Work collaboratively to ensure requests for new functionality are documented and handed over to the IT Implementation Team.
- Assist users with IT supported software programs including off the shelf (Microsoft Office and Windows), Software as a Service (SaaS), and proprietary programs.
- Manage infrastructure projects to deliver best fit desktop tools and network improvements.
- Manage configuration, updating, and maintenance of all IT managed equipment, including wireless devices.
- Maintain IT equipment inventory.
- Develop and conduct end user application training.
- Build, maintain, and promote a training material library.
- Lead the IT liaisons providing technical expertise and evangelizing the IT roadmap.
Director- IT Support Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years experience with Windows operating systems and Applications including Microsoft Office.
- 3-5 years managing technical support staff.
- Proven experience providing PC hardware support
- Understanding of Networking and Cloud environments
- Proven expertise in software troubleshooting
- Experience supporting JIRA/Confluence
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, and communication skills.
- Bachelors degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or closely related field