Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Director III - Office Of Innovation
North Texas Lead
Fort Worth , TX 76102
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Supervise and provide instructional, administrative, and organizational leadership support for assigned campuses.
- Serve as a mentor/coach to principals to develop their skills as instructional leaders.
- Assist in monitoring and direct support of instruction, alignment to the Curriculum Frameworksand providing feedback to the Administrative Team.
- Review all data and provide feedback on appropriate instructional intervention plans.
- Attend, participate, and facilitate campus professional development sessions as needed.
- Deliver, attend and participate in professional development activities to enhance leadership andteacher effectiveness.
- Meet regularly with campus administrators to review and provide feedback on Tier 1 instruction, district initiatives, campus budgets, discipline, position control reports, and any other reports provided by the District.
- Evaluate principals using the T-PESS model and evaluate other direct reports.
- Serve as a mediator for parents, staff and other community members with concerns not resolvedat the campus level.
- Collaborate with Curriculum & Instruction to determine instructional support and implementation for campuses.
- Ensure compliance with federal and state mandates, and have a thorough understanding of the State and Federal Accountability Systems.
- Conduct regular visits to schools, using the school leadership protocol to monitor, support, andreview progress.
- Compile reports and meet regularly with Assistant Superintendent of Innovation to discuss support and progress of assigned schools.
- Provide feedback to campus administrators on the safety and security of assigned campuses.
- Collaborate with other District departments to ensure support for campuses.
- Review and ensure that the master schedule maximizes student learning, adheres to District drivers, and is completed in a timely manner.
- Review and ensure the school's administrative team conducts a needs assessment that is alignedto the CEIP and monitors implementation of identified strategies.
- Monitor state testing at assigned campuses.
Personal Work Relationships
- All Fort Worth ISD employees must maintain a commitment to the Districts mission, vision, and strategic goals
- Exhibits high professionalism, standards of conduct and work ethic.
- Demonstrates high quality customer service; builds rapport/relationship with the consumer.
- Demonstrates cultural competence in interactions with others; is respectful of co-workers; communicates and acts as a team player; promotes teamwork. Responds and acts appropriately in confrontational situations.
Other Duties As Assigned
- Performs all job related duties as assigned and in accordance to the Board rules, policies and regulations. All employees are expected to comply with lawful directives in rare situations driven by need where a team effort is required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to use software to create spreadsheets, databases, and do word processing.
- Ability to organize and coordinate work.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written forms.
- Ability to engage in self-evaluation with regard to performance and professional growth.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with others contacted in the course of work.
- Ability to develop instructional plans and design and implement professional development.
- Ability to assist teachers in using data to deliver and plan instructional programs.
Travels to school district buildings and professional meetings as required.
Physical Job RequirementsPHYSICAL DEMANDS REFERENCEOccasionally
- Master's degree from an accredited college or university.
- Valid Texas Mid-Management certificate, Principal Certification, or the equivalent.
- A combination of at least five years of experience as campus principal and or central administrator.
(0-33% of day, 0-32 repetitions)Frequently
(34-66% of day, 33-200 repetitions)Constantly
(67-100% of day, >200+ repetitions)Apply/View Full Description