Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Director, Financial Planning & Analysis
New York , NY 10001
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
FROSCH has a new opportunity for a Director, Financial Planning & Analysis. If you are looking for a company that will value your creativity and analytical mind we invite you to apply.
The Director, Financial Planning & Analysis will leverage strong accounting background to analyze financial and operating data while developing and managing tools to improve performance management. This role will administer the financial performance management process as well as assist in improving the forecasting process. This position will interact with senior management as well as regional and departmental leadership.
- Build credibility and partnerships by providing financial intelligence, being responsive and solution-oriented, and communicating and challenging business units appropriately
- Responsible for providing financial analysis for multiple internal constituencies - including supplier spend analysis and trending, revenue optimization, business operations performance, global productivity reviews
- Create and maintain procedures for identifying areas of opportunities in FROSCH performance through identification of trends with supporting analysis (Identify/develop key metrics for performance management)
- Responsible for tracking and reporting cost management initiatives to management
- Develop, prepare and manage the planning, forecasting, and analysis function of all company divisions
- Assist in the development and enhancement of the financial and reporting systems
- Embody FROSCH Core Values at all times: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, Commitment and Delivering the Unexpected
- Analyze supplier activities and market share changes in order to prepare projections on financial outlook, and provide support during future supplier proposals or negotiations
- Support procurement/vendor management team through benchmarking, cost management, alternative sourcing and supply chain management studies
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales and operating expenses. Identify risks and opportunities, report on variances to company outlook, and partner with business unit leaders on action plans
- Bachelor's degree preferred in related field or equivalent combination or experience and education
- Five (5) plus years of experience in financial planning and business analysis
- Travel industry experience preferred
- Strong financial acumen required with the ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Solid financial modeling experience required, with exceptional attention to detail
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel, Access, Power BI
We aspire to define ourselves as the travel company of choice, to deliver industry-leading expertise and service to our customers and build on the tremendous pride our employees have in all they accomplish. We will continue to align our resources to further integrate leading technologies into our customer experience. Through it all, we will remain faithful to our core values; respect, integrity, excellence, communication, commitment and delivering the unexpected.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
FROSCH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FROSCH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
FROSCH Offers You:
- Opportunity to make a difference in a growing global company
- Strong collaborative environment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits plus 17 supplemental benefits
- IATA and LifeMart benefits
- Gym Reimbursement
- Continued Industry Training
- Employee Recognition Program