Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Director, Executive Recruitment
Battle Creek , MI 49017
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Reporting to the Senior Director, Global Talent Acquisition, you will have the unique opportunity to lead all stages of the executive hiring process including: partnering with client stakeholders, other talent acquisition professionals, and HR business partners on succession planning, position strategy and candidate requirements, as well as developing sourcing strategies to target and assess top executive talent, and negotiating and closing offers. You will utilize your ability to build internal and external networks and your solid foundation of executive recruiting skills and experience, specifically in Commercial Sales and Marketing.
We are committed to continue shaping the future of our industry. Your optimism and out-of-the-box thinking will only be out matched by your passion for analytics and leveraging data to influence key business decisions and measure success.
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Own the Global Executive Recruitment Process
- You will partner with executives and HR partners to determine current and future executive talent acquisition needs. While you are at it, maintain and execute against a robust succession planning roadmap for key executive roles. You will also pipeline strong, diverse candidates and hire for critical commercial talent pools across the company. This includes driving research activities, directly sourcing candidates, and leveraging other team members' networks and sourcing capabilities. Qualifying, screening and interviewing prospective candidates, and formulate a client-ready assessment summary for leaders. Performing in-depth research, industry calibration, and reference checking on all prospects. You will effectively identify and partner with external recruitment agencies on targeted external searches where necessary. Also, propose, articulate, and close offers (compensation, benefits, relocation, immigration, etc.). A key for success will be knowledge of the market, relationships with the best commercial talent, the ability to proactively source demographically diverse candidates, develop strong external networks with an eye towards diversity, and keep desirable candidates warm until the right opportunity is available.
- Collaborating with Business Partners and Stakeholders
- In addition to Leading the Global Executive Recruiting Strategy to ensure the hiring of top executive talent, you will design best in class candidate experience strategies, and be key in building partnerships with global executive search agencies, and establishing strong working relationships with Global Talent Acquisition (TA) and HR. Your ability to develop others will ensure the continued development of the Global TA Team.
- Driving World-Class Business Acumen
- Using your analytical skills to improve effectiveness of the executive recruitment programs and build data-driven business cases to improve strategies and improve candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Striving for Success by Driving Continuous Improvement
- Continuous Improvement is key! You will use those tools to incorporate stakeholder feedback and industry best practice in executive talent acquisition strategies.