Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Director - Digital Forensics & Incident Response - Austin, TX
Austin , TX 73301
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our client is a highly respected security advisory firm specializing in Data Breach Response and Risk Management. With a highly-successful track record of delivering mission critical cybersecurity solutions, our client is experienced in working quickly to provide and execute effective incident response and remediation plans with a focus on providing long term support to improve their clients security posture. They are committed to helping their clients whether in response to an attack or proactively hardening their environments.
The Director of Digital Forensics and Incident Response will be responsible for hiring DFIR consultants at various levels across the US, client retention and relationship building, DFIR methodology development, mentoring project teams, and leading organic growth efforts at the strategic leadership level.
- Experience with forensic processes and procedures (chain of custody, computer acquisition techniques, and memory acquisition techniques)
- Experience using forensics tools such as EnCase, FTK, SleuthKit, Volatility, etc.
- Analysis experience and operational understanding of one or more major operating systems (Microsoft Windows, Linux, or Mac)
- Knowledge of common malware persistence mechanisms
- Experience identifying and triaging malware
- Experience leading technical breach response teams in fast-paced environments
- Demonstrated self-starter with intellectual curiosity and ability to adapt to change
- Ability to work quickly, willingness to work on ad hoc assignments, work independently or leading teams as needed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop unique and creative solutions to problems on the fly
- Willingness to learn new technologies and techniques to solve complex customer issues
- Ability to manage clients, lead meetings, and manage multiple project teams concurrently
- Willingness to travel as required
- Ability to quickly develop and maintain rapport with clients
- Demonstrated ability to cross-sell or upsell existing clients and generate new business
- Experience managing complex budgets
- Ability to allocate staff to various projects quickly and efficiently
- Approved Certification and Training Reimbursements
- Company Equity
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401K Employer Matching
- Flexible work schedule
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Lucrative incentive structure