Director, Business Development
Boston , MA 02111
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
WHO WE ARE:
Social Fulcrum is a team of data scientists, platform experts, and creatives who work collaboratively to develop marketing strategies based on data-driven decisions, not assumptions. Social Fulcrum drives rapid growth and profitability for our clients via digital advertising campaigns. We help companies quickly acquire customers and incrementally increase revenues while lowering cost per acquisition.
WHAT WE BELIEVE IN:
- Be Data Driven
- Work Hard, Move Fast
- Take Ownership
- Be Resilient
- Help Others Succeed
We are looking for a smart and consultative colleague for the role of Director, Business Development. This position is responsible for establishing sales targets to meet company objectives and developing strategic sales plans for developing business and achieving sales goals.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE/BE ABLE TO:
- Existing client relationships with large ecommerce and retail advertisers spending over $100k monthly on Facebook media
- At least 8 years of relevant experience (advertising technology and/or agency experience, and Facebook Platform familiarity)
- Youve confidently sold C-level executives, ability to build relationships quickly.
- Track record of closing B2B enterprise deals over $1M in a timely manner
- Strong communication skills, excellent listener
- Consultative sales style, trusted advisor; youre curious and like to learn and talk about other businesses.
- Experience defining sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting. Compile information and data related to customer and prospect interactions
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback as needed.
- Experience developing and managing channel partnerships.
- Put in place infrastructure and systems to support the success of the sales function.
- You enjoy driving the sales and business development process from start to finish
- Bachelors degree
- Productively manage your time according to a rapidly changing list of competing priorities
- Comfortable working with highly technical product.
- Experience managing and building a channel and key customer relationships, and closing strategic opportunities
- Proven experience working within a small company environment
- Experience providing customer feedback to leadership team
- Helpful if you have fully owned the entire sales experience previously.
- Base salary plus commission target of $300,000
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, dental, vision insurance, 401(k) with employer match, as well as employer contribution to commuter account.
- Company culture -- Work hard, be weird. No, seriously, be weird. Incredibly cool work space.