Director, Broker Relations
Baird & Warner
Chicago , IL 60603
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Responsible for the management and development of attorney and broker relationships. Through effective management, problem solving, marketing, branch level engagement, and promotion of B&W Title products and services, the Director of Broker Relations will define and drive strategy that will maximize B&W Title business opportunities (capture rate) with each broker relationship. Responsible for the development of marketing strategies and programs in conjunction with the Marketing team.
- Ownership of title capture rate.
- Ownership of attorney and broker relations.
- Establishes strong relationships and partner trust with broker managers.
- Own broker targeting and segmentation strategy including identifying segment insights and defining strategies to obtain broker engagement.
- Analyzes branch and broker performance including identification of opportunities and gaps and develop/recommend strategies to address.
- Identify training needs, prepare and deliver presentations, and conduct branch office and broker visits.
- Primary liaison between the branch offices, attorneys, brokers, and operations.
- Interfaces with broker managers and brokers to ensure quality of service and attainment of strategic objectives.
- Monitor external environment to ensure market competitiveness.
- Candidates with a Bachelor's degree in marketing, sales or business with at least 8 years of sales, training, account management or territory leadership background is preferred
- Knowledge and experience in the title or residential real estate industry a plus
- Familiarity with financial and analytic data is preferred
- Must possess a valid driver's license and own a vehicle
- Substantial travel across Chicagoland is required
Ideal Skill Set:
- Strong relationship building and account management experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to influence and integrate goals into effective strategies.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks, work independently, and possess time management abilities.
- Must be comfortable facilitating and presenting to small and large audiences at a variety of levels.
- Ability to adapt and interact successfully with different levels within the organization.
- Self-starter and comfortable in high velocity, time sensitive, and highly visible situations.
For 164 years, Baird & Warners been making real estate easier for Chicagoland buyers and sellers and creating a culture unlike any other for the people who work here. Just ask them: the Chicago Tribunes annual worker survey has named us a Top Workplace eight years in a row. Individual empowerment, enthusiastic innovation, and a true passion for giving back to our communities, makes thriving easy for our people and our company.