Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Director, Account Management
San Diego , CA 92101
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Director of Account Management will be focused on developing our team, fulfilling client objectives and developing effective strategies for client expansion. The Director manages a team of Account Managers which are responsible for developing long-term relationships with assigned customers at all levels within the organization to include key stakeholders and executives. As a supervisor, the Director mentors Account Managers to assist in their development and advancement while assisting with items requiring cross-department coordination or escalation. The Director must have an absolute commitment to customer service and be able to guide customers and direct reports in the strategic use of CliniComps product suite.
- Manage a team of Account Managers providing the leadership to grow and develop the Account Management team and customer base they support
- Responsible for directing Account Management resources to effectively manage CliniComp EHR solutions in the Commercial, Department of Defense (DoD), and Veterans Affairs (VA) market, to ensure that the company meets or exceeds its commitments to our customers
- Develops and implements effective strategies for ensuring client retention
- Establishes Account Management goals and priorities based on company objectives
- Educate the team and customer about CCI products, functionality, enhancements, and ensure that all sites have the latest software release
- Develop strategic sites that can showcase CliniComp software by hosting visits, tours, and demonstrating successful use of our products
- Coordinates projects between Client Services departments within organization to manage resources and schedules of the Account Management team members
- Partner with the Customer Operations Leads to foster strategic relationships including relationships with client leadership at the C-Suite level, identifying clinical champions, and system advocates
- Works with the Technical Operations team to streamline processes for Account Managers
- Manages and prioritizes feature enhancement requests and works with the Clinical Product Development team to outline business and use cases
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Runs a quarterly Account Management InService to update everyone on company direction, initiatives, product development timeline, project schedules, and training opportunities.
- Train and enable account management resources to understand and adopt consultative selling techniques, enabling them to become the 'trusted advisor' with clients and upsell value-adding services to them
- Manages and motivates staff to include hiring, performance management, and recognition duties
- Serve as primary point of escalation for direct reports to address any non-routine issues requiring management attention or intervention
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and verbal/written communication skills.
- Problem identification and resolution skills at a strategic and functional level.
- Strategic thinker with ability to translate strategic plan into a practical operational plan.
- Proficiency with MS Office, databases, internet and other software.
Supervisory Responsibility: This position manages the Account Management team and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the staff.
Work Environment: Exposure to various business environments with moderate noise levels created by computers and/or printers and light traffic; use of standard office equipment.
Physical Demands: Ability to sit for long period of time; manual dexterity to operate equipment and tools; vision requirements include ability to adjust focus, depth perception, peripheral vision, distance vision and close vision; stand, walk, stoop, squat, reach to or below shoulder level, lift, carry, push, pull, and use hands to handle and feel; climb and reach above shoulder level; lift/carry up to 20 pounds. Ability to work long, early morning, late night and weekend hours.
Travel: Travel at 50% to100% of the time. Must be able operate a motor vehicle and have a valid drivers license.
- Bachelors Degree in related field and 8 years experience as Account or Project Manager with enterprise-wide software solutions.
- Healthcare IT background and/or CCI product knowledge with demonstrated success defining and launching healthcare applications at customer sites.
- Prefer Masters Degree in related field.
Security Clearance: U.S. Citizenship with the ability to obtain DoD ADP and VA High Risk Background clearance. Must have a valid drivers license and ability to obtain a US PASSPORT.