Director Account Management
Westminster , CO 80030
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Amplexor is a global content partner, providing a full suite of language and content solutions, services and technologies. For over 30 years, weve been helping companies across industries to succeed in international markets through end-to-end strategies. We address all content-related needs: from digitalization to globalization. In 2020, Amplexor joined the Acolad group, strengthening the group's leading position across industries and geographies.
Achieve financial and customer satisfaction goals for an assigned portfolio of strategic accounts by providing leadership and driving strategic account planning processes.
The salary range for this position is $90,000-$110,000 plus a variable compensation plan based on meeting assigned objectives.
This position can be based in either of our US offices (Westminster, CO or River Falls, WI) or remote (must be based in the US).
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing key customer contacts through team members and/or self. Create and grow new relationships throughout the account to achieve high levels of customer intimacy and support business growth and financial objectives (revenue, gross margin, internal market share).
- Master the Amplexor service and solutions portfolio, support team on business case and positioning of complex combinations of services and technologies, through Account Management driven opportunities or in collaboration with Sales and Solution Management.
- Act as liaison/facilitator between customers and other company resources to ensure excellence in meeting customer requirements and customer retention.
- As needed, develop and manage a team of Strategic Account Managers through coaching, training, and on the job support. Drive acquisition and/or promotion of talents, and ensure retention.
- Own and support process compliance within the team, data quality in systems and adherence to Account Management Guidelines.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or a related field.
- 5-7 years of proven experience in Account Management managing large or enterprise accounts.
- Account team leadership or direct management experience.
- Significant experience in the localization industry.
Amplexor offers a comprehensive benefits package. New employees are eligible to receive benefits on the first day of the month after their start date. Highlights of the program include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Health Savings and Flexible Spending Account options (range of $6,000 to $14,000 depending on election and coverage levels).
- Many other voluntary options to choose from: Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Buy-Up Short-Term Disability, Identity Theft, Legal Insurance and Critical Illness Insurance.
- 401(k) plan with 50% match on 12% employee contribution - providing an employer contribution of up to 6%.
In addition to the benefits package, Amplexor also offers the following time off:
- Starting with 15 days of paid time off annually, with ability to move to 28 days within five years of tenure.
- Nine paid holidays per year.