Direct Sales Representative
Champaign Elite Marketing
Charleston , IL 61920
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
You are outgoing. You have amazing energy. You love to talk to interesting people. You're in need of a full time career opportunity. As an Full Time Entry Level Sales Executive you'll get to know our sales and marketing systems inside and out, while gaining valuable transferable skill sets. Bring your big dreams and career goals to CEM and you may find that your career catapults to places you never imagined. As a leader in management consulting, sales and outsourcing services, we work closely with clients to improve the way they connect with customers. Whether you work directly with clients or manage teams internally, you’ll find a chance to make a meaningful difference. We have a ton of interest in our company, we will be looking at EVERY resume that is submitted, one of our core values is fairness, so we will be in contact within 24-48 hours if you're selected for an initial interview.
As part of this team, you’ll play a key role in helping CEM execute sales and marketing strategies. You’ll work with a diverse team of people who focus on the following areas:
sales and generating new business;
customer service and relationship management;
new product and promotion launches;
local market research;
new customer trend analysis;
corporate and financial communications;
and client centric sales campaigns
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
• Your efforts will always be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
• You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Our team serves many of the Fortune 500 on high-profile projects.
• Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company.
• Career growth- management and executive roles are filled only from within the company Day to Day as a Sales Executive:
• Full Time Entry Level Sales Executives take part in daily marketing, sales training and business meetings
• Attain customer acquisition through one-on-one sales interactions
• Public speaking and presentation in small workshops to further develop sales & marketing skills
• Train and develop coworkers in the areas of sales, marketing, and customer relations
• Manage sales and marketing territory
What do our full time entry level Sales Executives think of working at CEM? "I love the company activities and local charitable involvement" "Consistent training, mentorship and continuing education. You can build a career here" "I get recognized and rewarded for a job well done. It keeps me going!"
Job Requirements Full Time Entry Level Sales Executive
- Full Time Availability
- Excellent people skills
- Outstanding work ethic and drive
- Above average written and verbal communication skills
- The highest level of integrity and professionalism
- Selflessness and the willingness to be team player
- A fun personality
Full Time Entry Level Sales Executive Perks:
- Optional company events including: a weekly office night out, monthly company outings, and philanthropy opportunities, and quarterly travel opportunities
- Fast-paced, fun work environment
- Exciting career paths that lead to new opportunities
- Leadership and networking conferences