Direct Marketing Manager
Herndon , VA 20190
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Were looking for an imaginative marketing professional who will be responsible for taking all of our direct marketing efforts to the next level. Must be creative enough to design new campaigns, independent enough to oversee multiple projects, and analytical enough to measure results and adjust as needed.
StreetShares grew around their unique financial solutions for Americas heroes and their communities. StreetShares offers alternative investments, including a veterans social-impact investing product called Veteran Business Bonds. Today, StreetShares is fast becoming a leader in the market providing digital lending solutions to banks and credit unions across the country, harnessing the power of our platform and Lending-as-a-Service to enable other financial institutions to provide small business lending products to their members. StreetShares is veteran-run and located in Reston, VA, outside of Washington, D.C. To learn more, please visit: StreetShares.com.
- Develop and execute against a direct marketing agenda in support of and coordination with bank and credit union partners
- Manage all direct channels for StreetShares and partner institutions, including direct mail, email, in-branch, and partner initiatives
- Manage creative development process internally and with partners, to include managing external designers as required
- Be comfortable with intentional experimentation: test, measure, learn, repeat
- Own and execute multiple direct campaigns at once while coordinating with all stakeholders
- Develop, implement, and report on campaign performance metrics
- Have and continue evolving a strong understanding of the best marketing techniques and hacks to stay at the forefront of industry practices
- Devising strategies to drive traffic to our partner product websites through to applications
- Lead and manage analysis of campaign and top-of-funnel performance metrics, to include campaign design to enable tracking, capture, and analysis in coordination with finance team and product owners as required
- 5+ years of experience in direct marketing within the financial services and/or technology industry, including experience managing and executing direct mail and email campaigns
- Familiarity with marketing automation tools including email campaigns, landing page design, list management, and analytics.
- Considerable experience with and understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
- WordPress experience a plus
- Entrepreneurial and creative problem-solver
- Bachelors Degree in Communications, Business, Management, Advertising/Marketing, or similar
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Able to communicate effectively with a variety of personalities and roles, from the CEO to fellow executives to customers
- Collegial and engaging work style
StreetShares offers a competitive salary with a full benefit package including insurance coverages, a company stock option program, gym memberships, and device reimbursement.