Digital Strategy - Head Of Digital Lab
Weehawken , NJ 07086
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you looking for a role that combines strategy, research, and leadership? Do you enjoy interfacing with important internal and external stakeholders to show how technology might be leveraged to add value? Are you able to leverage design thinking, user research, and agile methodologies to develop strategies and build digital experiences?
Key responsibilities include:
- innovation, design thinking and agile-based digital development in order to enhance the overall client and advisor experience
- represent Wealth Management (WM) USA within UBS' global innovation ecosystem; scouting and testing opportunities for WM USA
- responsible for identifying and nurturing ideas, innovations and new products that maintain the essential competitiveness of our customer, advisor, employer and partner propositions
- serve as the face and voice of innovation across the organization
- establish R&D processes, operating model and relationship management strategies
- lead the Innovation Lab team to ensure they are educated and empowered to support company objectives, policies and standards
- create and deploy a framework for identifying opportunities worthy of experimentation and investment.
- incorporate an agile/fast-fail project management process
- work with colleagues across the organization to identify, start-up and nurture ideas that enhance our value proposition and drive growth
- actively reach out across the organization to broaden the base of participation by harnessing the talents, skills and perspectives within our employee base
- implement an Agile organization and collaboration technique within the Innovation Lab
- serve as a "connector" across the organization pulling key stakeholders together to help shape the focus of research and align with critical functions so the research is well informed.
- culture carrier that will help the organization think differently.
- help the organization make data driven decisions.
- lead UBS Future of finance challenge where we invite external startups to present solutions to solve business challenges and drive business results.
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
- proven experience as a digital leader with a proven track record of driving innovative and compelling product solutions in a highly matrixed organization
- direct experience leading innovation as a process within a financial services environment
- strong leadership capabilities with success building a strong culture of inclusion and career advancement
- able to use data and analysis to shape strategy and informed decision-making
- demonstrated ability to drive programs through design, development, and delivery, and identify opportunities of continuous improvement
- experience managing large budgets and 3rd party supplier section and relationship management
- systems mindset with strong ability to manage complexity
- exceptional communication and presentation skills
- user-centric mindset and passion for advocating human centered design
- keen eye for design and a demonstrated ability to drive digital products that keep the user at the center of design decisions
- demonstrated ability to conceptualize and communicate the digital experience, digital platforms, and underlying technologies and how they are developed and built to a group of business stakeholders
- deep understanding of digital trends both in- and out-of-category
- a bachelor's degree in a related field; Graduate degree will be considered an asset
- you are entrepreneurial, driven, and excited by challenge and change - ready to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- you are a self-starter with high level of urgency, and personal accountability
- you are intellectually curious and willing to challenge the status quo
- comfortable with stakeholders of various digital knowledge and able to market the role of digital in every interaction
- you are comfortable working independently, as well as in a collaborative environment
- you are motivated by the success of your team and a desire to see them advance
- you are able to deliver a strategic plan with goals and monitor the progress throughout the project highlighting key milestones
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?