Digital Strategist And Portfolio Management
Global Channel Management, Inc.
Charlotte , NC 28280
Posted 10 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Digital Strategist and Portfolio Management needs Bachelor's/master's degree in Business Administration, Management, Strategy and Planning or related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
Digital Strategist and Portfolio Management requires:
- 5 years of relevant retirement industry experience working on development of customer driven, value enhancing strategies to drive increased business effectiveness, improved technology utilization, and enhanced positioning to address marketplace forces.
- Experience leading and facilitating complex, cross-functional teams in strategy development and delivery with a focus on enablement and readiness.
- Experience with web and data analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Experience working with product managers and business relationship and operations partners
- Working knowledge on digital tactics - Search, Banners, Social
- Strong relationship building skills, particularly across functional areas
- Strong verbal and written communication with an emphasis on story-telling and the use of slideware
- Strong organization, analytic, planning and leadership skills
- Can do attitude and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience with retirement plan products and record-keeping services with a proven track record in process improvement
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to travel 10-15% of time
Digital Strategist and Portfolio Management duties:
- Help maintain and tell the story of our digital strategy and multi-year roadmap based on market/competitive insights including web and mobile services aligning initiatives with business goals, resources and priorities in order to maximize customer value, reduce friction and demonstrate cost savings while meeting customer satisfaction goals.
- Validate a retirement plan lifecycle decision map that evaluates digital maturity and identifies opportunities to improve processes. The output will be used to create a portfolio level view of the planned evolution of the customer experience across key decision points. Those decision points provide an input help understand gaps, organizing priorities and inform a multi-year plan.
- Coordinate and create team presentations to communicate strategy, plan, goals/objectives, key deliverables, outcomes and accomplishments
- Facilitate planning meetings and off-sites including creation of agenda, materials, documentation and follow-up actions.