Digital Project Manager
Chicago , IL 60605
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
In this role, you will not just manage digital projects but lead them -- helping direct strategy and overall team focus, including User Experience strategy, making fast decisions, and practicing both soft skills (relationship building, leadership, sales of design decisions) and hard skills (content integration, user flows, scope documentation, etc). At Clique, our Project Managers build valuable client relationships as well as the full project cycle for funded startups, Fortune 500 clients and Chicago staples like The Second City, Adler Planetarium and Northwestern University.
- Act as primary communication contact and consultant for clients
- Ensure milestones are met by managing both client and internal team.
- Lead discovery sessions and every aspect of a projects management, including content management, tasks, documentation, and milestones.
- Participate in all Clique discovery sessions, providing documentation, scoping and back-office support for other project managers
1. Our Culture
- Awarded as a "Best and Brightest Place to Work".
- We are serious about being an inclusive place for people looking to do great work. Read our full inclusion statement at cliquestudios.com/inclusion
- 100% committed to being a highly engaged team. How? We recently executed an effort to build a tool to increase transparency between teams and leadershipwe call it HappyMeter. At our clients requests, we made it self-service and open to the public at HappyMeter.lol
- Driven by team-sourced and supported values: Build Something, Be a Student and a Teacher, and Make Somebody's Job Easier. Learn more at cliquestudios.com/values
- Weve been named a Webby honoree, named global Site of the Day at the Awwwards, and won Gold at the American Business Awards.
2. Career and Personal Growth
- Proactive review every 6 months to check-in on performance goals, alignment with values and your current level of engagement w/ your work.
- Access to educational training and mentoring opportunities through Clique U + $500 stipend for external training
- Time off for volunteering
- Quarterly company outings, past examples include mini-golf, happy hours, trivia night and the occasional 5k run
- Company Growth = Career growth. Weve grown every year of our existence through an organic growth through quality strategy that invests in our people instead of any short-term strategies
3. Flexibility and Security
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- 14 days PTO first three years, 21 days PTO after
- 11 holidays including a week at the end of the year
- 3 sick days, plus unlimited work from home for personal and family illness.
- Paid parental leave
- Work at our Michigan Ave Office or TechNexus co-working space whenever you want
- Work from home twice per month, flexible hours, no dress code
- 401k, with match after 1 year