Digital Media Sales Representative
Tampa , FL 33607
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Digital Media Sales Representative to join the World Leader in the Conference & Events Industry.
Are you an experienced Sales Professional with a proven track record in B2B Digital Sales? If you answered yes, IQPCs Corporate Learning Network has a new opportunity for you.
CLN Digital, part of the multi-million dollar PLS group, is looking to welcome an experienced Digital Media Sales Representative onto the Tampa team. The Digital Media Sales Representative is responsible for developing new digital business, creating innovative digital media sales plans for our Online Event Portfolio to help businesses create sales and marketing platforms.
Do you have what it takes to be successful at CLN?
- 2+ years digital/advertisement/or online media sales experience, preferably within the events/conferencing/publishing sector
- BA/BS Degree
- Strong business development focus, willing to prospect and uncover new potential digital advertisers and drive to develop opportunities from prospect level through to deal close.
- An understanding and passion for the digital world we live in including social media and digital advertising.
- Individually driven to work in a highly competitive environment where success is the only option
- Proven ability to identify new revenue streams and execute a sales strategy that meets goals and objectives.
- Media industry market knowledge a plus, print, digital, mobile platform knowledge & skills preferred
- Willingness to take ownership for personal targets and responsibilities.
- Positive, mature and ambitious.
- Recognizes the challenges of working for a start-up but embraces the opportunity to be a contributor to its success.
- Research, prospecting, marketing, cold-calling, presenting, and closing. You own the sales cycle, prospect to close
- Develop custom digital media programs, online packages (podcasts, webinars, white papers) and advertising
- Oversee the full sales cycle of online events, managing baseline business metrics and growth targets
- Focus on developing and maintaining strong relationships with important decision makers
- Understand the business objectives of clients to determine how sponsoring our CLN Portfolio can help them achieve their goals
- Demonstrate aptitude for understanding the new concepts, topics, titles and industries that are represented in the conferences you sell.
- Actively liaise with other key departments, and maintain effective communication with your editorial and event teams
- Accurate reporting, forecasting and campaign management.
- Industry Leading Compensation and Rewards: Highly Competitive Base Salary plus Uncapped Commission and Annual Bonus
- Health Insurance:Your well-being is important, and we value it.
- Paid time off: Because as much as you love your job, we want you to also love having time to be you.
- A 401K retirement plan: You're our company's future; let us help you take care of yours.
- Excellent Tampa Bay Office Head Quarters located in the West Shore business district!
- Travel, work, and enjoy your stay at multiple 5 Start Resorts across the US and Canada where our events are held! (Sometimes global travel)
- All Bank Holidays Paid
- International company with opportunities to transfer abroad
About CLN Digital, a division of IQPC:
Who is Corporate Learning Network?
CLN Digital is the global online community and acts as a complete research, marketing and business development partner, and resource hubfor senior level learning/training executives.
Corporate Learning Networks mission is to provide more than 20,000 senior level learning/training executives with content, live conferences, CLO Exchanges and online events that produce measurable business-driven results. Their vision is to help learning executives supply the required knowledge that enable their organization's workforce to achieve continuous productivity improvement & purposeful innovationthe two key drivers of corporate wealth.
At IQPC, we bring knowledge to life! Our Business to Business events and conferences facilitate the sharing of ideas between industry leaders and professionals and help our clients develop valuable business networks. Weve been researching and developing innovative conferences for over 40+ years and are experts at keeping our finger on the pulse of every industry we operate in. Our goal is simple, we want to help our clients Learn. Connect. Grow.